The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Squat- 355
Dead- 405
Bench- 265

My dead should be wayy higher but I need to improve my form :francis:

Same here breh....I pulled a lower back muscle a couple months ago and have just been getting back to a solid weight. Had to switch up the form and have been keeping the weight purposely lower to perfect it

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And yet I'm the one whose man enough to not come running in here trying to prove myself to random internet strangers.

I train and exercise for me. You train and exercise for others acknowledgment. Now you tell me whose the weak one?
Still you dumb nikka! Yo retarded ass sound stupid at so I started working out years ago to one day post on here and show off?? :mjlol: Stupid bytch. But you on here running yo mouth about what you can do but won’t prove nothing shut yo hoe ass up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still you dumb nikka! Yo retarded ass sound stupid at so I started working out years ago to one day post on here and show off?? :mjlol: Stupid bytch. But you on here running yo mouth about what you can do but won’t prove nothing shut yo hoe ass up

Most people work out for the acknowledgmemt of others. You ain't alone. You are just weak like the rest of em. I'm one of the few who ain't weak cause I do it for me. Could care less what others thought of me when I was flabby n sick or now that I'm in shape.

If you did it for yourself, you wouldn't be running up in here like a hoe trying to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like for most people even strong ones the pull-ups would be the hardest most people I know that can do pull up easier than bench are skinny people

That's cause pullups test your RELATIVE strength while the bench is a test of your ABSOLUTE strength.

Its why I focus on calisthenics. First you gotta build up your relative strength. Once that is elite then you can try to max out your absolute strength.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most people work out for the acknowledgmemt of others. You ain't alone. You are just weak like the rest of em. I'm one of the few who ain't weak cause I do it for me. Could care less what others thought of me when I was flabby n sick or now that I'm in shape.

If you did it for yourself, you wouldn't be running up in here like a hoe trying to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers.
Man fukk outta here chump post a video or shut the fukk up