The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjlol:

I'm out skiing in Vail and don't have access to a gym. And I wasn't tagged. :umad:

Tag me next time m'fer.

So...my post still stands. Don't feel the need to tell nikkas how to post receipts when you don't have one yourself. :sas2:

M'fer. :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Y'all should say your Coli username with the date and state that you're accepting the weight lifting challenge, for verification purposes.
That shyt dont work either unless it’s consistent over time and in different areas because you could slip 99% people on earth a $20 to drop a line saying im @5’11Behomoth what up the coli

we already had a poster do this, he had someone else read a script and used his photos :mjlol: but eventually got caught cause his voice aint match 1 time, thats all it takes is 1 slip up :demonic:
I’m far from fat. I’m built like a safety. I just know you’re cap since were exposed for posting a fake video and pics of some random dude awhile back.
@itsyoung!! remember that poster AV who was exposed for this a few years ago ? He acted the same exact way as OP.
Thread is in the rafters. It wasnt AV even though I think hes faking as well, it was OriginalGangsta :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That shyt dont work either unless it’s consistent over time and in different areas because you could slip 99% people on earth a $20 to drop a line saying im @5’11Behomoth what up the coli

we already had a poster do this, he had someone else read a script and used his photos :mjlol: but eventually got caught cause his voice aint match 1 time, thats all it takes is 1 slip up :demonic:

Thread is in the rafters. It wasnt AV even though I think hes faking as well, it was OriginalGangsta :mjlol:
OP is OriginalGangsta, he just got a new name lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Now for you bytches. This was after working sets of dumbbells:
105x15,110x12,115x10,120x6

Then 225 4 sets of 12 this was my last set of 225,I’ll post pull-ups and pushups later when I go today

what's your height and weight?

Them arms lookin' small cuz.

Need to hit some more bicep and tricep work playa.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nope, sure didn't. :pachaha:

I did multiple cluster sets, ranging anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds.

I did that in one set Sunday before last and it had me :patrice: when I went to bench that Monday. shyt used up way too much chakra. (Currently doing sets of 1-3 reps, mostly 1, anywhere from 6-10x a week for squats and 4-7x a week for bench, so my endurance per set is low.)

Wasn't doing that again, especially since most people are gonna duck this challenge this like Trump dodging the draft anyways. :yeshrug:

why do you lock out your arms like that? RIP to ya elbows.