The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I haven't touched the bench or upperbody much lately cause my shoulder/rotator been stressed so I already know I'm not hittin 225 or them pulls

Post up everything else and maybe OP will give you a pass (until healed) on the others? :ld::lawd:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Imagine asking for shyt but can post shyt lol you p*ssy

Your op is about people who made claims, you miscreant. Are you dumb? Show me the claims that I made for my lifts. Why do you need to see my lifts just because I asked other people to prove their claims? You and I aren't operating on the same level mentally.

Son Goku

Daps
I've been doing calisthenics (dips, pullups, and chin ups) with 45 lbs for high reps every Saturday. I got the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine today so I'll start lifting again in 10 days. I should be good in a month or 2.

Good luck. That shyt ain't fun.

9c319aadfb04c8eacbcfb2b41d364cb8

Yo ass finna be burning up just like that house! :damn:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

You clearly don't post in the Gym.

You weren't mentioned in the OP and won't post a receipt? Prolly shouldn't be throwing jabs then. :smugfavre:

It would be wise for you to leave this thread now; ask @getmoney310cpt, this ain't the hill you wanna die on.

This thread is about people making claims to post proof. I didn't make any claims. I simply supported the idea that if you were making claims of lifting high numbers, you should back it up, and I'm in violation for that? Ok.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your op is about people who made claims, you miscreant. Are you dumb? Show me the claims that I made for my lifts. Why do you need to see my lifts just because I asked other people to prove their claims? You and I aren't operating on the same level mentally.
bytch you in here and you ain’t got no business in here!!! That’s the whole point you p*ssy! Post or gtfo!!!!

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
bytch you on here and you ain’t got no business in here!!! That’s the whole point you p*ssy! Post or gtfo!!!!

What the fukk are you talking about? I supported the thread idea. I didn't realize you were retarded. Should we bring in random people from other threads to see their lifts? Let's bring in random people from the arcade forum who didn't post any lifts, you idiot.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What the fukk are you talking about? I supported the thread idea. I didn't realize you were retarded. Should we bring in random people from other threads to see their lifts? Let's bring in random people from the arcade forum who didn't post any lifts, you hoe.

bytch where yo videos!!!

Son Goku

Daps