The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full
It is what it is we went easy on them and you know it

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
nah breh.. Im still cut.. I just dont have that powder bulk..

Mfers who say supplements don't work probably was taking some cheap shyt..

A nikka in that thread told me creatine was a placebo. :dead:

And although we never did stipulate if you had to be natty or not in the OP I'd say if you can buy the shyt at GNC, it's allowed. :manny:

Any "supplements" shouldn't greatly affect your ability to put up these numbers. This ain't a max receipts thread, it's a 2 plate Big 3, 33 push-ups, and 10 pull-ups thread.

Regardless, if you can't post something in this thread with legit form then you a fraud, supplements or not, in my book.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And although we never did stipulate if you had to be natty or not in the OP I'd say if you can buy the shyt at GNC, it's allowed. :manny:

Any "supplements" shouldn't greatly affect your ability to put up these numbers. This ain't a max receipts thread, it's a 2 plate Big 3, 33 push-ups, and 10 pull-ups thread.

Regardless, if you can't post something in this thread with legit form then you a fraud, supplements or not, in my book.

Im actually the champion if i can complete the task without supplements.. :jbhmm:

I'll be sure to tag you in when i put something together..

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Facts all we tryna do is spot the frauds

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

He got some stepped on shyt:scust:

Son Goku

Daps
Nah, I wasn't in the other thread making claims about my lifts.

:mjlol: :hhh:

Imagine having the balls to ask about receipts but not have the balls to wanna post one up...in a receipts thread. :russ:

Dudes in here: "Weak fukks ducking the challenge" :birdman:

Some other dude: "Post up yours" :ld:
First dudes: "They wasn't talking to me in the OP" :whoa:

You can't pay for shyt this funny. :dead::dead::dead:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OP on that Chris Benoit :picard:

:mjgrin: still here for fukkery purposes

@All-Black the Necroverse I'm gone have to add this to 3 min of purgatory if I go back to the gym

OP all these on same day, within an hour? What's the limit

I ain’t on shyt my man. But you got until Friday to post all the lifts. But the sooner the better

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: :hhh:

Imagine having the balls to ask about receipts but not have the balls to wanna post one up...in a receipts thread. :russ:

Dudes in here: "Weak fukks ducking the challenge" :birdman:

Some other dude: "Post up yours" :ld:
First dudes: "They wasn't talking to me in the OP" :whoa:

You can't pay for shyt this funny. :dead::dead::dead:
Facts these dudes p*ssy

Son Goku

Daps
OP on that Chris Benoit :picard:

:mjgrin: still here for fukkery purposes

@All-Black the Necroverse I'm gone have to add this to 3 min of purgatory if I go back to the gym

OP all these on same day, within an hour? What's the limit

fukk all dat, Big Bro. It's 5 sets. SETS, my dude. 1 set of bench, 1 of squats, 1 of deadlifts, 1 of push-ups, and 10 fukkin pull-ups. Film that shyt in one day at the gym and that's enough.

You post up a video of all 5 exercises and I'll post up a video of me doing 3 minutes in purgatory (or as many minutes as I can last before I pass out). shyt finna be :mjlol: status I already know.