The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: :hhh:

Imagine having the balls to ask about receipts but not have the balls to wanna post one up...in a receipts thread. :russ:

Dudes in here: "Weak fukks ducking the challenge" :birdman:

Some other dude: "Post up yours" :ld:
First dudes: "They wasn't talking to me in the OP" :whoa:

You can't pay for shyt this funny. :dead::dead::dead:

Dude, I didn't say I could lift 5011 pounds in the other thread, so what's the point of me posting anything? I feel like people were capping in the other thread, and maybe you were one of them. I got nothing to prove, because i didn't make any claims. How are y'all not getting that?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Dude, I didn't say I could lift 5011 pounds in the other thread, so what's the point of me posting anything? I feel like people were capping in the other thread, and maybe you were one of them. I got nothing to prove, because i didn't make any claims. How are y'all not getting that?

giphy.gif

You clearly don't post in the Gym.

You weren't mentioned in the OP and won't post a receipt? Prolly shouldn't be throwing jabs then. :smugfavre:

It would be wise for you to leave this thread now; ask @getmoney310cpt, this ain't the hill you wanna die on.