The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Look dummy, 225 by 12 is weak, and any body thinking that's strong, is weak. This is common knowledge. I never made any claims on my numbers, and I'm not posting any videos, so you can go eat a dikk.
You stupid bytch we went light purposely and y’all still ain’t posted shyt!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Look dummy, 225 by 12 is weak, and any body thinking that's strong, is weak. This is common knowledge. I never made any claims on my numbers, and I'm not posting any videos, so you can go eat a dikk.

:umad:

Still in this thread after I told you to bow out with your tail between your legs, huh?

So 22x12 is weak but you have absolutely no receipts for it, or anything higher, now or by the deadline? :mindblown:
Talk shyt in a put up or shut up thread but don't have the gall to actually put up, bytch-made brehs. :skip:

You can go eat this neg too. :wow:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:umad:

Still in this thread after I told you to bow out with your tail between your legs, huh?

So 22x12 is weak but you have absolutely no receipts for it, or anything higher, now or by the deadline? :mindblown:
Talk shyt in a put up or shut up thread but don't have the gall to actually put up, bytch-made brehs. :skip:

You can go eat this neg too. :wow:

I don't care about your faggy negs. All that tells me is I served your ass up on the verbal tip. I don't need receipts for a lift that I regularly see small dudes doing in the gym.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So are you completely out of commission? If not, post what you can do. If so, I guess you gotta eat the L for the time being.

OP put the challenge out there, but neither he nor I are immune from it. I'd fully expect a neg train or a ban if I didn't post receipts in this thread, considering all the shyt/truth I talk. :manny:

Nah.
I'll do what I can.
Idk why I'm even entertaining this silly shyt :heh:
I'll be back on friday

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Half you motherfukkers don't even have good form, thinking you're lifting weight. Do it the right way, and your lifts go down to a quarter of what they were.