Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just got back from Central Oregon for a wedding. I'm sure most of you would hate it since it wasn't near any cities or night life, but if you love outdoor activities it's :blessed:

Hiking
Camping
ATVing
Skiing/Snowboarding
Golfing
Biking
Fishing
Hunting

This was the resort.

BR-Resort-cascades-at-sunset.jpg

Brasada-Ranch-Best-Destination-Resort.jpg

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Going to NYC for a day. Any suggestions for must eat/drink places near Times Square? I've been twice but bringing 1st timers looking for something 'memorable' and cheap

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I went to Montreal for Memorial day.. will post pics later.. Montreal is the shyt. French city.. was impressed

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Going to NYC for a day. Any suggestions for must eat/drink places near Times Square? I've been twice but bringing 1st timers looking for something 'memorable' and cheap

Yo, its NY.. plenty of places. But if you jet to Harlem..try this restaraunt named Chocolat..off the chain

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Upcoming trips:
Late August -Early September = Europe For my Bday
I may start in Amsterdam
MBx5pSi.jpg

Then Frankfurt
HV3WLAZ.jpg

:shaq:
oD9Wiq0.jpg

Then finish up in Ibiza
16DKMb4.jpg

KKnhzoT.png

Late October-Early November taking the lady to Zanzibar
yzNG6YH.jpg
:wow:

mVObIMa.jpg
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
how much that zanzibar trip running you :ohhh:

@Rayzah
Well I will be flying out of Qatar and my plane tickets aren't going to be that much (4-500) that's even if I even pay for my flight, my friend works for the airport and is able to give me free tickets:win:. As far as the room goes, I will be using airbnb or homeaway so anywhere from 100 to 200 a night.. something like this https://www.flipkey.com/paje-condo-rentals/p607138/

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I will be visiting Hollywood in a few weeks, I will have a hire car so I can travel around.

Could you please let me know some good barbers ?

And also some clubs that play Hip Hop, I am not interested in going to Playhouse.

I've been told that Room Hollywood is good and plays good Hip Hop - http://theroomhollywood.com/

Thanks in advance.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Going to L.A. in either late July or August, probably staying in a hostel, will be there for about eight days.

Only downside: I don't drive (no license, lazy fukk I am) so i'll have to be hoofing it or CJ a bike.

I know Venice Beach is the main place my Cali bruhs been demanding that I check out. What other places to check out, bars, clubs, lounges, any festivals historic sites that aren't touristy (think I'm just gonna avoid altogether)?

:mjcry: Can't wait brehs.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just got back from Tokyo a few days ago

overlooking Yokohama from my hotel

ramen from Ippudo, chain from Hakata region....specializes in Tonkotsu style ramen. 8.5 broth, 10.0 pork belly, 8.0 noodles

this was one of my coolest experiences OAT. i went to an indoor amusement park/super arcade...this ride was called Half Pipe Tokyo, a video game/roller coaster hybrid. the riders stand on a board...when you're at the very center of the half pipe...you're supposed to slam on the board so you can do 1080....the further away from the center you hit it, the less spins you do... shyt was :wow:

driving simulators at Joypolis...also had a WRX and some old toyota

rush hour on a subway near Shinjuku district (one of the most populated areas)

shopping area of Shinjuku district

billboard in Shinjuku

headed to Honolulu in a few hours for the week....