Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just landed in Cancun today with the wife for the "babymoon"

LeBlanc Spa resort 5 stars :mjpls:

So nice brehs no kids no loud music no drunks

shyt is all the way classy

:blessed:

I just did a babymoon with my wife. Cancun though one ups Palm Springs. As far as the no kids, no loud music, no drunks I agree 100%. Middle of the week it was my wife and I and a bunch of retired people. By Friday afternoon the weekenders and partying had begun.

I realized I'm getting old and my preferences are changing. Give me quiet days at the pool and good restaurants and exploring at night.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y'all's talk of buying property in SA has had me like :patrice:

http://www.zapimoveis.com.br/superdestaque/venda apartamento 2-quartos honorio-gurgel zona-norte rio-de-janeiro rj 52m2 RS165000/ID-7041154/

am i looking at this incorrectly or is this condo really R$160000?

i may have a new 2 year plan....

its crazy if you live in north america then have a look at real estate in other countries,

159000.00 BRL = 50,679.35 USD
Brazilian Real US Dollar

50k cant even buy you a locker or parking spot for a condo in many areas

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
anyone know what the Botafogo area of Rio is like?

Last edited:

Jamaal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Humboldt County, from Oakland
I have never been anywhere that snows, or anywhere outside the country. Besides the Bay, I have only been to Sacramento, Anaheim, Vegas, Sanford, and Humboldt. These are my stories:
My only time going to Sac was on a 3rd grade field trip to see the State capital. As I remember Sacramento, there was a downtown, but it wasn't that big. It was kinda like a cow-town.
I went to Anaheim in 2004 with my parents to see Disneyland. Overall, we had a good time, but I remember when my mom and dad were both about to argue on the bus. My mom demanded that the driver let us off by our hotel (even though there was no stop there), and my dad tried to calm her down.
As far as Vegas goes, I've visited twice with my dad, and we did a little sight-seeing along the strip in triple-digit weather. He wanted to hook me up with a prostitute, but I turned it down.
I went to Sanford, FL with him also because that's his hometown, and he wanted to see my grandma before she died.
And I moved upstate to Humbodt in 2013 to attend HSU. The town I stay in during the semester is Arcata. I saw on wikipedia that the Black population is only about 2%, but I haven't had anyone treat me messed up. Everyone I've come across here has been easy-going and tolerant. There are a ton of stoners and homeless folks, though, and the weather hardly ever tops 70 degrees. Yet, I still see plenty of folks up there wearing flip-flops and shorts.

Last edited: