Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im happy we are waking up, we've been told lies that we are living in a paradise when in reality we are living in places with high taxes, where everything is expensive and life is stagnant.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was thinking about buying a Condo in Medellin, any websites you know? I check encuentra24, but trying to see if theres any others out there. I wana live in El Poblado or Laurles for a month or so then rent it out and move back home.

Best thing to do would be in country for that kind of thing, you're going to find better deals with locals than you will on sites.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Best thing to do would be in country for that kind of thing, you're going to find better deals with locals than you will on sites.

yea thats what I thought, I have a contact over there in Real Estate from when I was out there, might have to hit her up. But If I wanted to contact other locals I have a slight fear of getting inflated prices since my spanish is okay, not great. thanks for the advice breh

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
in the office right now not giving a fukk cause I'll be on a plane to Salvador Bahia in less than 24 for Memorial day weekend :banderas:

That weather report calling for rain all weekend tho :scust:

But then remembering that Bahian goddess I met off tinder last year gonna be picking me up from the airport. live your life brehs :blessed:

How long you goin be down there?

My friend been saying for weeks that it has been raining everyday. If you know people though it will still be fun.

Sir

Pro
Daps
few photos

nb4093.jpg

21n34id.jpg

Where and what are these? Will be heading back to Vancouver the first week of July. Was there a couple months back and fukk with it heavy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Victoria, and on the ferry going to Victoria

You can go to Victoria for a day trip I recommend it. Ferry is like a 40 min ride from downtown Vancouver and ferry takes about a hour and a half

I like Victoria better than Vancouver better scenery

Where and what are these? Will be heading back to Vancouver the first week of July. Was there a couple months back and fukk with it heavy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Sir I also recommend this place called white rock

Got a beach, sand, boardwalk great restaurants.

Sky train last stop to king George and a bus will take you straight there

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
350 a night during carnival :francis:

This beach look similar to the one I stayed on during carnival in Rio Vermelho. Apartment was some shyt but it had a good view.

Didn't even notice the Carnival price :wow:

AirBnB is a game changer though, wish it was around when I traveled, no need for hostels with that shyt.