Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, hotels fukking suck, there's virtually no reason to use them anymore.

I didn't like Hostels much either but they were better because of price, even though you couldn't have guests :francis: They weren't all bad, especially if you could meet a pretty traveler, in CR me and this Bajan/Trini chick from Canada ended up renting a private room after a week of us hanging out non-stop :blessed:

Fam, AirBnB is the fukking truth, they even got some pretty females hosting :scheme:

I've seen places that are really nice for as low as $20 a day, I'd love to be able to buy a place near the water and do some split life living. Basically rent out a Condo in the US, and have those people pay for my stay abroad and then when I'm back in the US have the people renting my place abroad pay for me in the US.

i stayed at a hotel when i went away last weekend and what a waste. This was my schedule, checked in at hotel, came back at 3am, went to bed up at 630am came back to hotel at 1am, up at 6am came ack at 1230am, didnt turn on the tv once, was only inside my room when I showered got dressed and slept.

and i was paying nearly 200 a night :heh:

just checked airbnb and i could have raented a room in vancouver fro like 30 bucks a day

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
well i hope to get a job before I go
id also have like 450,000 cdn by then

You're moving to Vancouver?

i stayed at a hotel when i went away last weekend and what a waste. This was my schedule, checked in at hotel, came back at 3am, went to bed up at 630am came back to hotel at 1am, up at 6am came ack at 1230am, didnt turn on the tv once, was only inside my room when I showered got dressed and slept.

and i was paying nearly 200 a night :heh:

just checked airbnb and i could have raented a room in vancouver fro like 30 bucks a day

:dead: Fam, you need to start using AirBnB, there's a reason all these hotel chains are trying to get it shut down. You weren't in your room enough to warrant paying 200 a night, and you'd probably have a better time in the AirBnB apartment.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
You control how long she stays :demonic:

They'd be shocked by how many of these "3rd world" chicks are well traveled and cultured, they speak more than 1 language yet the Coli chicks act like they're the ones behind :russ:

She bought her ticket already....I think she only stayin 14 or 15 days.

Its crazy to me how people from other countries speak so many languages and I'm struggling trying to learn one :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah can't afford it,can't even buy a condo with that

I don't want to struggle in life. I wouldn't mind Victoria could buy a condo for like 250k but job marker is ass.

I'm thinking more out of this country where I can stretch my money and even make min wage and still live good

And yeah man hell I make go back to Vancouver in a few months rent a room for 3 nights for like 100 bucks.

Man this was my first trip I didn't even touch the TV, it was literally just bed shower and go out.

You're moving to Vancouver?

:dead: Fam, you need to start using AirBnB, there's a reason all these hotel chains are trying to get it shut down. You weren't in your room enough to warrant paying 200 a night, and you'd probably have a better time in the AirBnB apartment.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She bought her ticket already....I think she only stayin 14 or 15 days.

Its crazy to me how people from other countries speak so many languages and I'm struggling trying to learn one :francis:

She's staying with you? Check and see what her cooking game is like :wow:

I know what you mean, you meet people that know like 4 fukking languages and are fluent in them and here I am struggling with some basic shyt.

Nah can't afford it,can't even buy a condo with that

I don't want to struggle in life. I wouldn't mind Victoria could buy a condo for like 250k but job marker is ass.

I'm thinking more out of this country where I can stretch my money and even make min wage and still live good

And yeah man hell I make go back to Vancouver in a few months rent a room for 3 nights for like 100 bucks.

Man this was my first trip I didn't even touch the TV, it was literally just bed shower and go out.

There are loads of places where you can live a slower paced life, work less hours and still live comfortably. Check out Costa Rica, forgot who it was but one poster went down there on vacation like 6 months ago and hasn't come back :russ:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

I know what you mean, you meet people that know like 4 fukking languages and are fluent in them and here I am struggling with some basic shyt.

There are loads of places where you can live a slower paced life, work less hours and still live comfortably. Check out Costa Rica, forgot who it was but one poster went down there on vacation like 6 months ago and hasn't come back :russ:

Yea she stayin with me.....I think she a femininst though, don't think she can cook well but we goin see :francis:

But the ass :banderas:

:blessed:

Costa Rica was the first place I went that made me say "fukk the US"

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish I had the money to travel and to leave Chicago long term.

_______
Thread should be sticked too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
some more photos
17950496042_08cb3a3193_b.jpg

17925712126_7fb2d21b1a_b.jpg
[/url]
17948994672_6ac7270860_b.jpg

17949041272_49e45f17ab_b.jpg

17949815752_4c12e919ad_k.jpg

17329685634_dfc9074fa0_b.jpg

17952772335_84bd22c832_b.jpg

17329501164_d02d30460c_b.jpg

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish I had the money to travel and to leave Chicago long term.

_______
Thread should be sticked too.

save
think of all the things you waste your money on foolishly now whether it be videogames, clothing etc. and cut back

nikkaz will throw 250 on jordans or like 70 on a date and ish

id rather save and travel

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:myman: thast the thing why make all this money yet have to pay so much for taxes, housing etc. mundane stagnant 40 hour work weeks in horrible weather for the majority of the year.

where there are so many places in the world you can live like a king
i mean the average housing cost in my city is nearly a million dollars, average condo is like 450k.

screw that, i have no wife, no kids,