Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you man gonna go to Bahia in august and get rained on the whole time you're there

that's why tickets are cheap, go in january and prices will double

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
few photos

2rzanf7.jpg

nq4mlt.jpg

nb4093.jpg

257k50z.jpg

21n34id.jpg

2l95qmd.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thanks breh, going to start setting plans in motion. I'm single no kids, no wife, no long term gf. Why live this stagnant mundane lifestyle, when gasp it will always be available.

Take risks :blessed:

:salute:you can do it breh. I want to do the same and make London my new home.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah you got exactly what I was getting at. That's exactly what I was saying and the main reason I think people feel more stress free over in them other places because of that mainly. I never said or didn't mean to if I did say you can't live a stress free life in the states. It just seems that's how a lot of cats make it seem when IMO its just a matter of making money to be comfortable where you are because if you do the same things over here with the right amount of money most would be pretty stress free here too for most people.

That is true for the most part, but at the same time, America is a very stressful place, you have to go through a lot of hurdles just to live ok, and you are paying more here for those same nice quality of life in some of these foreign countries.. Even if I was rich I would spend most of my time somewhere else, because the fact is as a black man, I am always treated better everywhere else than at home, and regardless of why people assume that is, it is what it is. Who wouldn't want to stay somewhere that treats you better?

I never plan on giving up my citizenship, but after being away for the last few months, I am seriously considering getting dual citizenship somewhere else, that why I have the best of both worlds..

Yeah I think everyone is right to a certain extent. A lot of cats who go to Brazil are paying for sex because they are bitter with American women. But you can't generalize all black men who go to Brazil cause I met a lot of genuine dudes who actually like the culture and language like me. The dudes in that documentary weren't good representations.

But yeah I don't care why they go either lol.

I know for ME, I when I was In brazil at first I didn't want to pay to play, but I then realized that
1. I am only here for a few days, I don't have time to build a relationship with some chick.
2. I don't speak Portuguese good enough to talk to the local like that
3. and most importantly, it was fun, they handle "tricking" or "prostitution different down there. I was like I'm a enjoy myself F what that nikkas that aint here or never been here think..

Once I accepted that, I enjoyed myself more, that doesn't mean I cant get women in the us or I was bitter. I understand what you are saying and agree that you shouldn't generalize people, but that's what makes these threads go 5-6 pages..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That is true for the most part, but at the same time, America is a very stressful place, you have to go through a lot of hurdles just to live ok, and you are paying more here for those same nice quality of life in some of these foreign countries.. Even if I was rich I would spend most of my time somewhere else, because the fact is as a black man, I am always treated better everywhere else than at home, and regardless of why people assume that is, it is what it is. Who wouldn't want to stay somewhere that treats you better?

I never plan on giving up my citizenship, but after being away for the last few months, I am seriously considering getting dual citizenship somewhere else, that why I have the best of both worlds..
Yeah I guess its personal experience because honestly outside of a few clown cops stopping me for dumb shyt I haven't had any problems to speak on that would make me feel not treated the same as everybody else anywhere in America. I also disagree with the hurdles part to make it but I also think that depends on situation too. I'm not rich but I'm doing cool so I don't see it as no big problem here but I wouldn't mind traveling just for the sake of doing some new stuff.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
in the office right now not giving a fukk cause I'll be on a plane to Salvador Bahia in less than 24 for Memorial day weekend :banderas:

That weather report calling for rain all weekend tho :scust:

But then remembering that Bahian goddess I met off tinder last year gonna be picking me up from the airport. live your life brehs :blessed:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
in the office right now not giving a fukk cause I'll be on a plane to Salvador Bahia in less than 24 for Memorial day weekend :banderas:

But then remembering that Bahian goddess I met off tinder last year gonna be picking me up from the airport. live your life brehs :blessed:

nice brah,
she speak inglo?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You and your girl got bit by the Latin America bug :blessed:

$693 for the month
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6363395?s=xv_n

This one is a little more expensive at $1000 a month

2fb58abe_original.jpg

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2441954?s=4pZE

This one is incredible (Santa Marta) $50 a night -

13601e35_original.jpg

The view :merchant:
e056724b_original.jpg

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2133902?s=KJwi

All of these are for the entire apartment, there are cheaper places in Medellin, Bogota and Cali as well. I notice it's a lot of white people (foreigners) that own spots on AirBnB.

I was thinking about buying a Condo in Medellin, any websites you know? I check encuentra24, but trying to see if theres any others out there. I wana live in El Poblado or Laurles for a month or so then rent it out and move back home.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
dawg im on kayak and I'm seeing tickets going into Sao Paulo for 448 :ohmy:
it's wintertime, nobody wants to go

i'd do it tho tbh :yeshrug:

see this is the only thing that's gonna soothe the pain of seeing the beach and not being able to actually sit on it :banderas: