https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/340761
Security Deposit: R$ 1249 :mjcry:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Didn't even notice the Carnival price :wow:

AirBnB is a game changer though, wish it was around when I traveled, no need for hostels with that shyt.

When my friends pretend to be bout that life for 5 minutes and say they coming with me....they still on that hotel BS.

Hotels make you sign in guest in Brazil.....i'm not bout that life.

At this point if anybody ever travels with me again, we all will need to have separate apartments.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You and your girl got bit by the Latin America bug :blessed:

$693 for the month
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6363395?s=xv_n

This one is a little more expensive at $1000 a month

2fb58abe_original.jpg

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2441954?s=4pZE

This one is incredible (Santa Marta) $50 a night -

13601e35_original.jpg

The view :merchant:
e056724b_original.jpg

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2133902?s=KJwi

All of these are for the entire apartment, there are cheaper places in Medellin, Bogota and Cali as well. I notice it's a lot of white people (foreigners) that own spots on AirBnB.

:ohhh: yo I should really do that. I would have thought it would have been way more expensive :ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
When my friends pretend to be bout that life for 5 minutes and say they coming with me....they still on that hotel BS.

Hotels make you sign in guest in Brazil.....i'm not bout that life.

At this point if anybody ever travels with me again, we all will need to have separate apartments.

Yeah, hotels fukking suck, there's virtually no reason to use them anymore.

I didn't like Hostels much either but they were better because of price, even though you couldn't have guests :francis: They weren't all bad, especially if you could meet a pretty traveler, in CR me and this Bajan/Trini chick from Canada ended up renting a private room after a week of us hanging out non-stop :blessed:

:ohhh: yo I should really do that. I would have thought it would have been way more expensive :ohhh:

Fam, AirBnB is the fukking truth, they even got some pretty females hosting :scheme:

I've seen places that are really nice for as low as $20 a day, I'd love to be able to buy a place near the water and do some split life living. Basically rent out a Condo in the US, and have those people pay for my stay abroad and then when I'm back in the US have the people renting my place abroad pay for me in the US.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

I didn't like Hostels much either but they were better because of price, even though you couldn't have guests :francis: They weren't all bad, especially if you could meet a pretty traveler, in CR me and this Bajan/Trini chick from Canada ended up renting a private room after a week of us hanging out non-stop :blessed:

Fam, AirBnB is the fukking truth, they even got some pretty females hosting :scheme:

I've seen places that are really nice for as low as $20 a day, I'd love to be able to buy a place near the water and do some split life living. Basically rent out a Condo in the US, and have those people pay for my stay abroad and then when I'm back in the US have the people renting my place abroad pay for me in the US.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/131664?s=MMmA :banderas:
It even has air conditioner :wow:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

You mentioned having chicks on 90 day visas coming to visit....I just joined the club....one confirmed and another possible....no idea why plane tickets became so cheap but :blessed:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I guess its personal experience because honestly outside of a few clown cops stopping me for dumb shyt I haven't had any problems to speak on that would make me feel not treated the same as everybody else anywhere in America. I also disagree with the hurdles part to make it but I also think that depends on situation too. I'm not rich but I'm doing cool so I don't see it as no big problem here but I wouldn't mind traveling just for the sake of doing some new stuff.

Unfortunately breh racism is covert now so of course you don't know see it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
What you gonna do for money :lupe:

My boy moved to Indonesia with $5k to his name, he ended up moving to Japan, then back to Indonesia, then to Malaysia and back to Indonesia finally. He was teaching English the whole time, scuba dived so much he now has his master rating, got a job with an NGO and makes around 20x what the average Indonesian makes, about to open his own Scuba tour business.

No kids, no wife, no prospect of ever returning to the US to live long term, he got out
*Plays see you again*:to:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Living the dream :wow:

Call INS on her ass if she tries to stick around :demonic:

:russ:

I don't remember how long she said she was staying, but she has to go back for her job and school. I guess contrary to the coli brehettes recent narrative, all women from "3rd world" countries aren't broke.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Unfortunately breh racism is covert now so of course you don't know see it.
Well if I don't see it or affect me honestly I'm not too worried. I'm not saying it don't exist but like I said under what I previously wrote its not doing much in hindering my progress so I keep it moving

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

I don't remember how long she said she was staying, but she has to go back for her job and school. I guess contrary to the coli brehettes recent narrative, all women from "3rd world" countries aren't broke.

You control how long she stays :demonic:

They'd be shocked by how many of these "3rd world" chicks are well traveled and cultured, they speak more than 1 language yet the Coli chicks act like they're the ones behind :russ: