Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just got back from 11 days in Hawaii :ohlawd::whew:

First six nights I stayed on Kauai. Very rural....lots of chickens and roosters (crowing at 5 am:comeon:)....random waterfalls in the middle of jungle....microclimates around the island - jungle type rainy, sunny climate where i stayed....completely dry, 90 degree weather on the other side of the island. Decent beaches and snorkeling, amazing views of cliffs, canyons, etc.

there was a trail behind the fence of the lookout that led down to this waterfall, Wailua Falls. It was a 20 min hike down a steep roped slope. The swimming hole is deep enough to swim in and there's a cave behind the waterfall. There were four dead boars at the bottom of this waterfall.....apparently they ran off the cliff above? Most beautiful part of the Kauai I saw...with the most horrible stench

Waimea Canyon, Kauai

Next five nights were on Maui. I was completely spoiled here....maxed out my Hilton points and stayed at the Grand Wailea resort. They call it "the best resort in the world." It kind of lives up to it....fine art everywhere, best pool/slide area I've seen (10 pools, kiddie beach pool with real sand)....and its on one of the GOAT beaches, Wailea beach. Softest sand, crystal blue waters, snorkeling at your doorstep. and they upgraded me to a Napua Tower Suite...$1200/night.

Last night we accidentally showed up to a full moon party at the nude beach. shyt was :whoo:.....Hawaiians know how to party.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Where can I go and hangout with some black folks in Seattle? My stay is in the Lynnwood area, I have a rental car and the gas will be expensed out so I don't mind driving.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Damn
how I miss this thread

Just got back from my 20th cruise
( family started when i was young , and I just kept it up as I got on my own / married)

when I finally get out of this post vacation depression, I will post some pics

Went to
Belize
Cozumel
Grand cayman

Missed Honduras because of the weather

Sir

Pro
Daps
Damn
how I miss this thread

Just got back from my 20th cruise
( family started when i was young , and I just kept it up as I got on my own / married)

when I finally get out of this post vacation depression, I will post some pics

Went to
Belize
Cozumel
Grand cayman

Missed Honduras because of the weather
What cruise line(s) would you recommend?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

First six nights I stayed on Kauai. Very rural....lots of chickens and roosters (crowing at 5 am:comeon:)....random waterfalls in the middle of jungle....microclimates around the island - jungle type rainy, sunny climate where i stayed....completely dry, 90 degree weather on the other side of the island. Decent beaches and snorkeling, amazing views of cliffs, canyons, etc.

there was a trail behind the fence of the lookout that led down to this waterfall, Wailua Falls. It was a 20 min hike down a steep roped slope. The swimming hole is deep enough to swim in and there's a cave behind the waterfall. There were four dead boars at the bottom of this waterfall.....apparently they ran off the cliff above? Most beautiful part of the Kauai I saw...with the most horrible stench

Waimea Canyon, Kauai

Next five nights were on Maui. I was completely spoiled here....maxed out my Hilton points and stayed at the Grand Wailea resort. They call it "the best resort in the world." It kind of lives up to it....fine art everywhere, best pool/slide area I've seen (10 pools, kiddie beach pool with real sand)....and its on one of the GOAT beaches, Wailea beach. Softest sand, crystal blue waters, snorkeling at your doorstep. and they upgraded me to a Napua Tower Suite...$1200/night.

Last night we accidentally showed up to a full moon party at the nude beach. shyt was :whoo:.....Hawaiians know how to party.

Were you there at Wailea when the shark attack happened at Makena beach?

Grand Wailea is amazing. Never stayed just walked around the hotel and ended up at Makena beach.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to the Phoenix area for some business. Can anyone recommend any dope spots out there? ie night clubs, restaurants, strip clubs, museums

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Waimea Canyon, Kauai

Details about this party please:patrice:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Going to the Phoenix area for some business. Can anyone recommend any dope spots out there? ie night clubs, restaurants, strip clubs, museums

How old are you? The reason I ask is because if you are in your early to mid 20's I'd say go to Tempe where ASU is at. So many beautiful girls on that campus it's ridiculous.

As for Phoenix itself I've only kind of been and heard it's nothing special. If you can get a car and go out to Scottsdale that's where I'd go. It's a rich area, but there is lots of restaurants, clubs, and things going on.