Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:noah:at that photo. How do you get there from downtown Vancouver?:lupe: Can I take a taxi?

Are you from Seattle? I will be in Seattle for a day and a half too. Is Mt. Rainer a day trip or can I see it in half a day? I want to go to the Boeing plant tour trip too. Have you taken it? Is it ok or nah?:ld:

grouse mountain is in north vancouver, same place as the suspension bridges
you can take the ferry from downtown vancouver and it takes you over to north vancouver lonsdale market, hail a cab from there or use uber and it will be like a 15 minute drive to grouse

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Military contractor..
Ive been sitting here trying to decide on my next vacation.
Im thinking Saint-Tropez or just do a cruise of the western Mediterranean:patrice: you ever been?
Zanzibar homie. Trust me on this then thank me later. Apparently Addis Ababa is the move according to one of dogs that's there. I think he's gonna leave his wife cause he's enjoying it so much.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
grouse mountain is in north vancouver, same place as the suspension bridges
you can take the ferry from downtown vancouver and it takes you over to north vancouver lonsdale market, hail a cab from there or use uber and it will be like a 15 minute drive to grouse

Yeah I have been googling since, there is a free shuttle that goes from Canada Place to that suspension bridge. :win:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
what you know about having mcdonalds or fukking Applebees bring your two entree's for 9.99 to you:ohlawd:
It's like that here too. Posted up and call up for that 8 pc zinger wings with large chip and fanta grape :lawd: Have me :mj:when security buzz me to let me know the delivery guy at the gate. Ric Flair strutting all the way to the compound entrance. If only they'd get a Wendy's overs here :sadcam:

Never knew this thread existed. I'll be back and post pics and maybe drop a few stories once I find my external

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I have been googling since, and I have there is a free shuttle that goes from Canada Place and that suspension bridge. :win:

coal harbour :myman:

ill be staying in english bay for the second time
first time i went i was in north vancouver/english bay
second time i was in granville

gastown steam clock should be back up as well by now, gastown is histrocial but its a nice area

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's like that here too. Posted up and call up for that 8 pc zinger wings with large chip and fanta grape :lawd: Have me :mj:when security buzz me to let me know the delivery guy at the gate. Ric Flair strutting all the way to the compound entrance. If only they'd get a Wendy's overs here :sadcam:

Never knew this thread existed. I'll be back and post pics and maybe drop a few stories once I find my external
Aye we need to invest in a Wendy's franchise on this side of the world, this nikkas don't know nothing about it.. And lol at zinger I had one last night.. What's this Zanzibar place?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
all these international trips from all these international coli pimps.... and i see a serious lack of women up in here.... remind me to post my latest brazil trip and give me a good site for uploads
please do I use imageur

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
first will be shytty.... cause they are so damn old... cancun 05

lsi3tAe.jpg
xgGk0Y8.jpg
233wvpR.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
miami 09.. met fat joe up in the club.. we had a table next to him.. the other night is at live.. i think fab was performing.. my vision was blurry

i'm gonna chill for a minute.. i don't know if these are too big or i'm doing too many at a time or nobody gives a fukk... let me know.. i got 2 brazil trips, ireland festival, and few other places

dYAPO8x.jpg

tceYT8h.jpg

sOdzFNe.jpg

FVnHSaO.jpg

TL1tdj6.jpg

7KxhiVd.jpg

VVzqmfj.jpg

8LVhdz4.jpg

cxILU7Q.jpg

qeelj5U.jpg

Bz7Grn1.jpg

LdQuY2H.jpg