Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh:Is it nice? I just have to go by reviews online. Can I walk to Stanley Park or nah?:lupe:

Any nice restaurants around?:ld:

hotel is a bit outdated, it has a swimming pool and a jacuzzi in the basement, you'll think your in the 90s though :heh:, but it aint that bad. Theres a bunch of people that live there, theres also a 100 dollar deposit (cdn), the rooms are big, full kitchen, lcd tv, nice view of english bay or downtown vancouver, just a bit outdated furniture, i was there for 3 days last year and will be there for 4 this time, your close to everything, everything is near you step outside and its english bay, pubs, restaurants, 7 elevens, small cafes, robson is just up the street, grocery stores, pharmacies, its about a 15 min walk to stanley park.

check out the cafe right outside the hotel the food :wow:, the ice cream :wow:

cactus club right by the ocean a bit pricey but its 2 min away from the hotel, great food, you can walk the seawall of english bay just amazing and beautiful :wow:
outdoor-patio.jpg

http://www.cactusclubcafe.com/

I liked the hotel, great location, it just looks like your stuck in the 90s, you'll see when your thre like the signage looks like saved from the bell

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a guy who has travelled so much all around the world etc. etc.

people say travelling is expensive but its not
I've done it before but if you dont really care where you go just wait a week or two before and get a lastminute deal

example i can go to cuba right now may 8th if i book today 4.5 stars 7 days all inclusive as a single person for 1000 bucks

i can even go cheaper a 3.5 :scust: for 700 same day

for flights
check google flights, connecting flights are cheap, tuesdays and wed are the cheapest days to fly out
usually booking 45 days in advance you get the cheapest flight, the closer to the day it gets more expensive as airlines jack up their price because they expect only "business" to book that soon, sign up for airline e-mails, many times i've gotten 10% 15% off codes.

I always pack light, i aint checking in any bags, everything I need i can buy at the location so i just stroll into the airport and as soon as the plane lands im gone

invest in a tablet if you travel alot, everytime i travel its really the only time i use it :heh:

use priceline and hotwire for hotels
airbnb are getting pricey but you can still find some good deals
always check out the hotels for security deposits some are a joke like 2 bills etc. I always pay in cashh as the holds on your cc can tak awhile to get off.

always know where your embassy is incase you need it