Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am going to Vancouver in a couple of weeks. Tell what the fukk to do there, cause it looks boring as fukk right now.

Stanley Park? :beli: I guess.

Also Canadian brehs, give your government number so I can discount. :lolbron:

For real though help out Canadian brehs, I don't know what to do there. :sadcam:
@Emperor_ReinScarf

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Dope pics @Rayzah, nice to see Jay-Z showing you love too.
lmao.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm going there next month for the third time in less than a year

How long you going for?

Be prepared for being the only black person you'll see for awhile

Stanley park
Granville island
English bay
Science world
Aquarium (pm if you need a discount)
Shopping on Robson
Seawall

If your really not into scenery itll be :sadcam:

In all honestly I'd rent a car and go to whistler its worth it, there's really not that much exciting stuff to do in the downtown core

theres a club district but its just young asians and cacs, what part of the core you staying in?

I'm taking the ferry to Victoria when I go next month.

I am going to Vancouver in a couple of weeks. Tell what the fukk to do there, cause it looks boring as fukk right now.

Stanley Park? :beli: I guess.

Also Canadian brehs, give your government number so I can discount. :lolbron:

For real though help out Canadian brehs, I don't know what to do there. :sadcam:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm going there next month for the third time in less than a year

How long you going for?

Be prepared for being the only black person you'll see for awhile

Stanley park
Granville island
English bay
Science world
Aquarium (pm if you need a discount)
Shopping on Robson
Seawall

In all honestly I'd rent a car and go to whistler its worth it, there's really not that much exciting stuff to do in the downtown core

I'm taking the ferry to Victoria when I go next month

:krs::myman:

My plane arrives at 5pm, so I have that whole night, I have to leave early in the morning for a trip, then I come back to Vancouver, have a whole day and leave about 2 pm the next day.
So Stanley Park for sure.
English bay for the views?
Granville Island for what?

I am not really down with shopping or eating. :manny:

Maybe go to this :ld:

http://www.vancouverlookout.com/

Since I am in Canada, what uniquely Canadian things should I try? :lupe:
Tim Hortons?:lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

My plane arrives at 5pm, so I have that whole night, I have to leave early in the morning for a trip, then I come back to Vancouver, have a whole day and leave about 2 pm the next day.

ah its like a business trip?
if your on the east coast, the 3 hour behind may mess you up a little bit, the first night.

from the airport you can take teh skytrain right to downtown, its a honor system ala they dont check if you pay :sas2:, so don't waste your money on a taxi, its literally just like 20 min on the skytrain to downtown vancouver.

i got photos, of stanley park,e nglish bay, aquairum, granville island...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thgiwd1985

stanley park is humongous its bigger than central park you can rent a bike or just walk, the aquarium is liek right there in stanley park, the aquarium has animals, beluga whales etc.

english bay is on the west part of the downtown core, its nice, relaxing, this is englis bay
14501053902_4601b07108_z.jpg

14498832261_a44f52568d_z.jpg

granville island has a little market and some nice views as well

this is granville island
15424918263_53c0927d14_z.jpg

you can also take the skytrain to metrotown which is a gigantic mall

http://metropolisatmetrotown.com/

tim hortons, this restaurant called white spot :ohlawd:
http://www.whitespot.ca/

I've literally walked from like one end of the city to the next, its small in that sense, theres a part east hastings that is just filled with crackheads

635x425xheroin-alley-vancouver.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZaV_5hiDIQ.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Great photos breh. :obama: There is another bridge like that, that is free right?

How long did you spend in the Aquarium? How long did it take you to go through the whole thing?

thanks

and yep
this one http://www.yelp.ca/biz/lynn-canyon-suspension-bridge-north-vancouver
without a car kind of a hassle to get to, but a cab ride or uber wont be to expensive.

i spent like 4 hours in the aquarium, theres lots to see and the different shows, then the rest of the day I was in stanley park because the aquarium is right in stanley park

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Va...2!3m1!1s0x5486718d7aca6ca7:0x5f251627980ee358

victoria bc is beautiful as well but you need like a day for that

victoria-s-inner-harbour.jpg

if the canucks (nhl) are in the playoffs when you reach in a few weeks the city will be live as hell

you can also check out the olympic sites from the 2010 olympics if you into that.

I'm just a nikka that likes scenery, sitting on a bench taking photos, relaxing at peace, vancouver aint all that rah rah, only like 1% black folks, mostly just asian and white folks, mostly hipster mad cafes and restaurants, but it keeps calling me

i hope you have fun, ill check what else discounts I can get at my work and let you know the codes

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
thanks

and yep
this one http://www.yelp.ca/biz/lynn-canyon-suspension-bridge-north-vancouver
without a car kind of a hassle to get to, but a cab ride or uber wont be to expensive.

i spent like 4 hours in the aquarium, theres lots to see and the different shows, then the rest of the day I was in stanley park because the aquarium is right in stanley park

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Vancouver Aquarium/@49.2978715,-123.1304838,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x5486718d7aca6ca7:0x5f251627980ee358

victoria bc is beautiful as well but you need like a day for that

victoria-s-inner-harbour.jpg

if the canucks (nhl) are in the playoffs when you reach in a few weeks the city will be live as hell

you can also check out the olympic sites from the 2010 olympics if you into that.

I'm just a nikka that likes scenery, sitting on a bench taking photos, relaxing at peace, vancouver aint all that rah rah, only like 1% black folks, mostly just asian and white folks, mostly hipster mad cafes and restaurants, but it keeps calling me

i hope you have fun, ill check what else discounts I can get at my work and let you know the codes

:salute: I will PM you in about a week.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Go up to the top of Grouse Mountain best view of the city. You take a cable car up.

Vancouver-from-Grouse-Mountain.jpg

Stanley park is a must. It's amazing how a big city can have such a huge park attached. If it's nice out tons of people will be there.

I also like Yaletown. Near the water with lots of restaurants.

Easily one of my favorite cities.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Go up to the top of Grouse Mountain best view of the city. You take a cable car up.

Stanley park is a must. It's amazing how a big city can have such a huge park attached. If it's nice out tons of people will be there.

you live in seattle right?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:noah:at that photo. How do you get there from downtown Vancouver?:lupe: Can I take a taxi?

Are you from Seattle? I will be in Seattle for a day and a half too. Is Mt. Rainer a day trip or can I see it in half a day? I want to go to the Boeing plant tour trip too. Have you taken it? Is it ok or nah?:ld:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
you live in seattle right?

Yes I do.

:noah:at that photo. How do you get there from downtown Vancouver?:lupe: Can I take a taxi?

Are you from Seattle? I will be in Seattle for a day and a half too. Is Mt. Rainer a day trip or can I see it in half a day? I want to go to the Boeing plant tour trip too. Have you taken it? Is it ok or nah?:ld:

How do you get there from downtown Vancouver?:lupe: Can I take a taxi? I drove there because I had a car, but it's like a 20 minute drive away so I'm sure a taxi could take you.

Is Mt. Rainer a day trip or can I see it in half a day? Yes, I live in Seattle. I've never actually been to Mt. Rainer. You can literally see it from all over Western Washington it's so big. I think it's a couple hours away, but depending on traffic it could be worse. If you are into nature I hear it's amazing.

I want to go to the Boeing plant tour trip too. Have you taken it? Is it ok or nah? I haven't done this. Looking on Yelp and Tripadvisor though the reviews are good.

Other things to see and do:

Kerry Park
6778825013_300a895fc3_z.jpg

Pikes Place Market/ Post Alley/ Gum Wall- They are all connected.
Destination_Seattle_PikePlaceMarket_CreditIstock_HolgerMette.jpg

Catch a Ferry to Bainbridge island and back. I think it's an hour one way.

If you have a car. Go to Alki beach in West Seattle to watch the sunset over the Olympic mountains if the weather is nice. After that you drive back and this is the view.
4263159305_3fabc5c611_b.jpg

You can also walk along the waterfront and see the Great Wheel. Go to the Seattle Center and see the Space Needle/EMP.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes I do.

How do you get there from downtown Vancouver?:lupe: Can I take a taxi? I drove there because I had a car, but it's like a 20 minute drive away so I'm sure a taxi could take you.

Is Mt. Rainer a day trip or can I see it in half a day? Yes, I live in Seattle. I've never actually been to Mt. Rainer. You can literally see it from all over Western Washington it's so big. I think it's a couple hours away, but depending on traffic it could be worse. If you are into nature I hear it's amazing.

I want to go to the Boeing plant tour trip too. Have you taken it? Is it ok or nah? I haven't done this. Looking on Yelp and Tripadvisor though the reviews are good.

Other things to see and do:

Kerry Park
6778825013_300a895fc3_z.jpg

Pikes Place Market/ Post Alley/ Gum Wall- They are all connected.
Destination_Seattle_PikePlaceMarket_CreditIstock_HolgerMette.jpg

Catch a Ferry to Bainbridge island and back. I think it's an hour one way.

If you have a car. Go to Alki beach in West Seattle to watch the sunset over the Olympic mountains if the weather is nice. After that you drive back and this is the view.
4263159305_3fabc5c611_b.jpg

You can also walk along the waterfront and see the Great Wheel. Go to the Seattle Center and see the Space Needle/EMP.

seattle is the next city I want to visit
never been