This summer should be good.

I'm hoping to go to San Fran in June and Italy in early September :lawd:

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
friday-damn.gif

How did you end up living out there? Military?
Military contractor..
Ive been sitting here trying to decide on my next vacation.
Im thinking Saint-Tropez or just do a cruise of the western Mediterranean:patrice: you ever been?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Military contractor..
Ive been sitting here trying to decide on my next vacation.
Im thinking Saint-Tropez or just do a cruise of the western Mediterranean:patrice: you ever been?

Nah never been, Saint-Tropez looks nice though

What's your experience been like in Qatar? Do you speak any arabic? Had problems with the locals?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah never been, Saint-Tropez looks nice though

What's your experience been like in Qatar? Do you speak any arabic? Had problems with the locals?
No on Arabic, the locals are cool but I have heard a few people get hated on in a bar cuz he was talking to some chicks :many:.

But I must say, THESE nikkas have no concept of how to drive :mindblown: shyt is straight gta5 status. Like they are overly aggressive, they don't know what turn signals are for and they will ride your bumper crazy...

But its a nice place, most of the population here are immagrants and this place is really "westernized" they have all the top American fast food chains, and the best part, ALL of them deliver:banderas: what you know about having mcdonalds or fukking Applebees bring your two entree's for 9.99 to you:ohlawd:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
France is overrated unless you go to the Bastille in July. That shyt is incredible on independence day

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I'm going to look into Costa Rica.

Question though: In the DR, for those familiar, how do they do the following:

1) Successfully cut underneath your back pocket for your wallet...or underneath a woman's purse and get away with it? :wtf:

2) Bend the metal outside of the windows and break into homes? How long are they casing their victims? Who is watching? Some of those brehs have the game down to a science.

:mjcry:

I have peoples in Santiago and Santo Domingo that got vic'd. How is this done? How do you guard against the home invasions?

I know its best to get an apartment with a guard out front. Is that the only solution?

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what do you want to know

I know that you need get that certificate to teach overseas, thats no problem. But what I wanna know (First hand experience) is the job prospects. I'd like to do this full time for the foreseeable future.

In particular Brazil, hows the pay? is there demand there? cheap to live to there? shyt like that

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I know that you need get that certificate to teach overseas, thats no problem. But what I wanna know (First hand experience) is the job prospects. I'd like to do this full time for the foreseeable future.

In particular Brazil, hows the pay? is there demand there? cheap to live to there? shyt like that
Doggie...I got a TESL/TEFL certificate. China is available right now with offers of room, board, salary, etc. But wifey is not down to move to Asia. At least not at this point.

I haven't been proactive in exploring my options in the Caribbean or S. America. I have no idea what I am waiting for.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

@Malta can probably answer some of these questions, I can tell you there's definitely a demand though
Doggie...I got a TESL/TEFL certificate. China is available right now with offers of room, board, salary, etc. But wifey is not down to move to Asia. At least not at this point.

I haven't been proactive in exploring my options in the Caribbean or S. America. I have no idea what I am waiting for.

:dahell: why not? Shoot I would be all over that. What was the process like for getting your certs? I'm considering that as something I work on over the next few years and then maybe taking my talents outside the US when I get to my latter 20's.

Sir

Pro
Daps
This summer should be good.

I'm hoping to go to San Fran in June and Italy in early September :lawd:
San Fran is a top 3 city in the US. That's a great move. Me and the homey are in the early stages of looking to move out there. I'm doing Italy for a month this winter (Christmas + New Years time).

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
San Fran is a top 3 city in the US. That's a great move. Me and the homey are in the early stages of looking to move out there. I'm doing Italy for a month this winter (Christmas + New Years time).
Yah! My friend has to go for work, so the hotel is paid for...I just gotta get my ticket and I'm all set.

As for Italy, I've been before and it's a gorgeous country. I'm looking to go to the Amalfi coast this time (and go to Rome again for 2-3 days as well...I liked it there a lot).

Amalfi just looks...:wow:

Amalfi-Sorrento-Italy.jpg

positano-desktop-background-504679.jpg

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
@Malta can probably answer some of these questions, I can tell you there's definitely a demand though

:dahell: why not? Shoot I would be all over that. What was the process like for getting your certs? I'm considering that as something I work on over the next few years and then maybe taking my talents outside the US when I get to my latter 20's.
TESOL/TEFL Certification was relatively easy. It took a few months to complete but its interesting and the techniques make sense. You won't have an issue passing. You don't have to get the $1000 course in order to get an accredited certification.

If you have at least a bachelors degree and the teaching certificate, you can get recruited without experience.

I know someone teaching English without a degree and he has tons of experience right now. He is not caking but he can survive in the DR.

As for me, I have student loans....if I can find a good way to walk away from it all, I would.

:mjcry:

Don't count me out though.... :lbafro: