Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'd imagine if you are married you can't travel the world and have great adventures to tell about....but i don't know....what say you @Malta :lupe:

Yeah man, it takes a pretty rare woman to want to travel the world with you but they are out there, I been lustfully looking at sailboats and I find a lot of youtube channels where couples are just living off their sailboat and traveling around the world together.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Yeah man, it takes a pretty rare woman to want to travel the world with you but they are out there, I been lustfully looking at sailboats and I find a lot of youtube channels where couples are just living off their sailboat and traveling around the world together.
True.

In addition to wanting, having a woman who has the time to do so with their career also. I'm lucky to have a lot of time to travel but my girl who is in med school now doesn't have that time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
True.

In addition to wanting, having a woman who has the time to do so with their career also. I'm lucky to have a lot of time to travel but my girl who is in med school now doesn't have that time.

We used to travel a bit, but like your woman, mine went for her masters and that's when it all died :francis:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:wow: you still down there? you a cook by profession?

you need to make your own thread on this , if you havent already, breh living what most these cats talk about
Yea still down there now. My boy does most the cooking I do all the BBQ (ribs, brisket, pulled pork) once you find a lane for yourself it's not too hard to make it happen. You can't get the food we cook anywhere around here. I'll post some pictures soon

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Any of you dudes married or anything? I'm wondering how married life may have affected your traveling?

For me personally, before when I was single I didn't have a nice gig or money to travel and do a whole lot and ever since I've had the financies to do so I've been with my girl. I love her to death but I haven't had the ability to do me for a while since I've had a little money.

When you say you haven't had the ability to do you what do you mean?

I've been married almost 4 years. My wife likes to travel. Since being married we've been to Maui twice, Chicago, Tampa, Charlotte, Phoenix, and one big Europe trip: London, Paris, Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Barcelona. My wife usually falls asleep early so I'll go out and explore at night or first thing in the morning. I guess it just depends on what you want to do when you travel.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
When you say you haven't had the ability to do you what do you mean?

I've been married almost 4 years. My wife likes to travel. Since being married we've been to Maui twice, Chicago, Tampa, Charlotte, Phoenix, and one big Europe trip: London, Paris, Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Barcelona. My wife usually falls asleep early so I'll go out and explore at night or first thing in the morning. I guess it just depends on what you want to do when you travel.
I guess the ability to just up and leave and travel without having to answer to anyone or provide details about my wearabouts to someone. I kind of enjoyed wandering around at times by myself and explore new places and its kind of hard when your a couple. But like you mentioned you have that ability to explore alone if you choose to since your wife goes to sleep early.

Sir

Pro
Daps
Anybody in here been to or from Australia? More specifically, Melbourne?

Sir

Pro
Daps
I live in melbourne...
Thinking about spending a week there this summer. Last week of June into first week of July. Never been. Is the weather during that time of the year still straight for beaches? I know that's y'all's Winter, but I've read mid 60's to 80's from June-August. Is that accurate. Also, any suggestions of "must-do" things? Places to eat? This is the going to be the second of many trips I plan on taking in the next few years to determine the next place I'm moving to.