Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yeah man, it takes a pretty rare woman to want to travel the world with you but they are out there, I been lustfully looking at sailboats and I find a lot of youtube channels where couples are just living off their sailboat and traveling around the world together.

This is the dream! I want to buy a sail boat and just live like that. Everyone says it's crazy, but I think it's just as crazy to buy a huge house and follow the same routine for the next thirty years in order to pay for it

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Thinking about spending a week there this summer. Last week of June into first week of July. Never been. Is the weather during that time of the year still straight for beaches? I know that's y'all's Winter, but I've read mid 60's to 80's from June-August. Is that accurate. Also, any suggestions of "must-do" things? Places to eat? This is the going to be the second of many trips I plan on taking in the next few years to determine the next place I'm moving to.
Meh...melbourne feels more like a european city, where cultural events and food culture is more of our thing. Not to mention we can have 4 seasons in one day so most people wont go outdoors. If you want to go surfing, or enjoy the aussie sun and just relax in the outdoors, go to the gold coast, surfers paradise or Cairns In Queensland. Most of the year its warm there.

Sir

Pro
Daps
Meh...melbourne feels more like a european city, where cultural events and food culture is more of our thing.
Can you expound on this because that's what I'm mainly interested in? Truthfully, beach or no beach I'm straight. Plus I can just check out another Australian city next year.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't know about you but when renting cars at airports I always get the best deals from Budget. They have coupon codes everywhere.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Qatar
I live out here now, so I might as well post some pics:
The Pearl
Jljjjra.jpg

MJO51j3.jpg

YrOUsPi.jpg

lkSXwEE.jpg

saCxYlc.jpg

JngjgoP.jpg