Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Elle

Pro
Daps
I came back from my trip to Cuba and its an amazing country brehs , I dont speak a lick of spanish so I took a major L because of that but Ill definitely work on that before I go to spain next year

These pictures are beautiful!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

My heart belongs to Medellin.....the women and food
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

That flight back to the U.S. was terrible :to:

So I am trying to decide between Cartagena and Medillin around late april early may, those videos make medellin seem like the spot, is cartagena as good?
what else is there to do beside :shaq: at the women?
do I need to learn spanish?
or how to :stylin: salsa?
and what do you recommend Hotels, Hostels or vacation home?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So I am trying to decide between Cartagena and Medillin around late april early may, those videos make medellin seem like the spot, is cartagena as good?
what else is there to do beside :shaq: at the women?
do I need to learn spanish?
or how to :stylin: salsa?
and what do you recommend Hotels, Hostels or vacation home?

I never been to Medellin, I went to Cartagena/Barranquilla/Santa Marta, I chose the northeast because I was told that's where the black Colombians lived and it was right on the water, whereas Medellin is landlocked. I heard Medellin is dope though, but I'm more of a laidback dude.

Learning some Spanish would help breh, unless you can pipeline and find a female that speaks English and will show you around. How long you want to stay? Hostel will allow you to stay longer, hotel will allow you to smash freely :mjpls: and the vacation home is best if you're going with a group.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Took a vacation to Costa Rica back in august , 6 months later I am still here brehs and not looking like I will be headed home any time soon :salute:
What are you doing down there for money?

Costa Rica might be back in play for me around april/may. school alumni group trying to secure a trip to Cuba so waiting to hear on that first.