Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Only guam this year..:deadrose:

I want to go to japan and the Philippines next year

Got a few pictures from there. All these from my phone so don't expect HQ..:skip:

This is when we went on a hike to go to fukk around and jump off a waterfall.Getting down to that waterfall was treacherous..
Start Point...
Gtwmu3l.jpg

It was a hour hike to get to this point...
nMfsuS4.jpg

I thought it was going to be easy getting down there sike! :shaq2:

After it started raining it made going down this shyt hard as fukk..

3Xjav5T.jpg

I managed tho:wow:
X0xWaSm.jpg

AcRGJ73.jpg

6xIlN0l.jpg

These crazy white boys i was with. Was out here jumping off the top of this shyt...They ask me if i wanted to try that shyt i was like nah it just got done raining and one wrong move... :whoa:
Well you see after we got done swimming and fukking around.. We had two choices to get back on the path.... Either we go the way we went down or scale up along side the waterfall.. See i was on the let go back up the way we went ,but everybody voted scale up the waterfall..:sadcam:

Of course i didn't want to be the bytch nikka and go by myself on the path we took down to waterfall. i was like alright... I may die today :herewego:

Going up side the waterfall was no problem ,but crossing over to where the water was falling off the cliff was another thing.That edge we had to cross look something like this but little wider.
ice-climber-fall-caught-on-helmet-cam.png
We had couple of guys get scared and wanted to go back but it was too late we was already at the top...

One false move and you be on some
isyEbw8ShLxkf.gif

By the grace of god i made it on my first try.:mjcry: We had one guy almost slide right the fukk off because one of the rocks he was holding on too came out as he was crossing...

This what it look like on top of the WF​

Sq8mnBT.jpg

Couple of pictures while i was chilling around.
GQODq5S.jpg

The view was amazing I need to get rich one day:ahh:
tCxqnh4.jpg

uFemXQm.jpg

os6mEJ5.jpg

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from a week in panama again (8th time or so goin there) rented a beach while i was there went to the inner part of the country this time which i usally dont do, slept on spot like i been sayin for years, heres a few pics with a new point n shoot cam i bought

veslew.jpg

2wodnyd.jpg

2wmdyeu.jpg

thats the ocean in the far back
316x82h.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just got back from a week in panama again (8th time or so goin there) rented a beach while i was there went to the inner part of the country this time which i usally dont do, slept on spot like i been sayin for years, heres a few pics with a new point n shoot cam i bought

veslew.jpg

2wodnyd.jpg

2wmdyeu.jpg

thats the ocean in the far back
316x82h.jpg

8th time? LOL, when you moving there?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
8th time? LOL, when you moving there?

Lol funny you mention that, this trip me being older and more financially stable than I have been in a while made me realize I don't want to live there, at least not for the time being

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Ok. This will sound beta and very stupid. But I need some serious advice.

How does someone travel alone? I have travelled before with family members but never alone. I’m looking at Japan, SK, China and Mongolia? Exactly what does one do when alone? Wouldn’t you get bored, worried and scared being alone whilst black in a foreign country? How do you meet and make new friends so quickly in a foreign land?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

How does someone travel alone? I have travelled before with family members but never alone. I’m looking at Japan, SK, China and Mongolia? Exactly what does one do when alone? Wouldn’t you get bored, worried and scared being alone whilst black in a foreign country? How do you meet and make new friends so quickly in a foreign land?
You on the Internet doggie, start to plant those seeds and build connections. In the Internet era there's really no reason you can't have a chick waiting for you to touch down and show you around

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The most surprising thing you will find is how friendly most foreigners are, I would plan to do some small local guided tour of wherever am going and make friends from there

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I came back from my trip to Cuba and its an amazing country brehs , I dont speak a lick of spanish so I took a major L because of that but Ill definitely work on that before I go to spain next year

cuba is great
what part did you stay at?