Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wanting to book a trip to London and one spot in Germany for 2015. Would you guys recommend Berlin, Munich, or somewhere else? I'm into music, good food, and just having a good time. People tell me Berlin over Munich because the nightlife is better.

I would probably only have 1 week so that's why I'm narrowing down to two places. I went to Paris for a whole week last year which was cool. However, I pretty much hung out with my friends who happened to be over there most of the time. This trip I'm just going to do my own thing.

:salute:

Never been to germany but i've heard good things about berlin

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You in Skyrim my g?

Dope pic :salute:

Get it brehette.
that's in parmisch Germany going up to the zugspitize mountain which is thehighest point in Germany and the start of the alps.
Wanting to book a trip to London and one spot in Germany for 2015. Would you guys recommend Berlin, Munich, or somewhere else? I'm into music, good food, and just having a good time. People tell me Berlin over Munich because the nightlife is better.

I would probably only have 1 week so that's why I'm narrowing down to two places. I went to Paris for a whole week last year which was cool. However, I pretty much hung out with my friends who happened to be over there most of the time. This trip I'm just going to do my own thing.
Just went by Munich today and drove by it just saw the outskirts of the city and it looked pretty nice. Also took the tour through dachau concentration camp. Crazy experience!:wow:

Didn't know BMW stood for Bavaria Motor Works :ohhh:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm looking to do a cheap (relatively) 4 night trip late January / early Feb to the Caribbean. What islands have the best swimming beaches that aren't overly crowded? Looking to keep it under $2500 and currently leaning towards either Punta Cana or Negril.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Longest pedestrian suspension bridge in the world located in Austria

14snl02.jpg