2eckyol.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I like travelling by myself.

Mainly because I can stay where I want to stay

When I went to Cuba I stayed at 3 different hotels and barely had ant luggage I don't like having to wait on another

Most nikkas ain't built like that though. These dudes scared to eat a meal by themselves in public. Went to Miami, LA, Vegas, and Bahamas by myself. Traveling solo and being alone is kinda therapeutic IMO :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing is you'll never see those people ever again, I dunno why dudes are shook I could care less. I'm heading back to Vancouver in a few weeks by myself.

Haven't even booked my return ticker yet because I dictate when I'm returning not depending on no one is :blessed:

Most nikkas ain't built like that though. These dudes scared to eat a meal by themselves in public. Went to Miami, LA, Vegas, and Bahamas by myself. Traveling solo and being alone is kinda therapeutic IMO :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute:

The internet is a wonderful creation, making the world a smaller place and turning local women into eager tour guides :banderas:

yep

looks like my model is going to flake on me gonna hop on the goat tinder a few days before and again set myself up :blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
south america
ish would have been cheaper as well

ah well

just gonna street harass every brehette i can

You probably made the right decision, you were only in Van for like a week right? I personally think someone needs at least 2 weeks in South America before it really starts to click :wow:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I like travelling by myself.

Mainly because I can stay where I want to stay

When I went to Cuba I stayed at 3 different hotels and barely had ant luggage I don't like having to wait on another
im heading to cuba solo in 2 weeks any spots you can recommend :lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think you solo travelers have convinced me. I'm going to travel somewhere by myself next year. I'm 30 now. I'm too old to be scared.

Spin

All Star
Daps
The thing is you'll never see those people ever again, I dunno why dudes are shook I could care less. I'm heading back to Vancouver in a few weeks by myself.

Haven't even booked my return ticker yet because I dictate when I'm returning not depending on no one is :blessed:

Wanting to book a trip to London and one spot in Germany for 2015. Would you guys recommend Berlin, Munich, or somewhere else? I'm into music, good food, and just having a good time. People tell me Berlin over Munich because the nightlife is better.

I would probably only have 1 week so that's why I'm narrowing down to two places. I went to Paris for a whole week last year which was cool. However, I pretty much hung out with my friends who happened to be over there most of the time. This trip I'm just going to do my own thing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think you solo travelers have convinced me. I'm going to travel somewhere by myself next year. I'm 30 now. I'm too old to be scared.

just stay in the tourist areas as a woman
don't get drunk by yourself in a bar/club off resort
and you'll be fine, you'll be shocked at whatever resort you stay at the amount of other singles there.

I recommend everyone to go on a trip by themselves its great