Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not even super social and I still meet people when I travel alone. Unless u are a total introvert you will be ok.

Yeah that's what people don't get, just being a foreigner affords you the chance to meet people all over the place, from other tourists to locals that are interested in showing you around.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah that's what people don't get, just being a foreigner affords you the chance to meet people all over the place, from other tourists to locals that are interested in showing you around.

I still can't rep you yet for putting me on to pipe lining women before you arrive

If I had known this for SA :banderas:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Germany right now brehs.... This is pawg heaven:blessed:

Stayin at my cousins house in ramstein been kickin back chillin with the fam the first few days and enjoying the local food. Tomorrow hittin up this town called garmisch which is in the southern part of Germany. It's where the alps begin and we bout to go up this mountain called zugspitize. Hitting up the breweries, might go zip lining and check out one of the concentration camps.

Next we'd I'm staying in Frankfurt and from there I'll go to Paris and Monaco :ahh:

Once u here u can travel all over this bish:win:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stayin at my cousins house in ramstein been kickin back chillin with the fam the first few days and enjoying the local food. Tomorrow hittin up this town called garmisch which is in the southern part of Germany. It's where the alps begin and we bout to go up this mountain called zugspitize. Hitting up the breweries, might go zip lining and check out one of the concentration camps.

Next we'd I'm staying in Frankfurt and from there I'll go to Paris and Monaco :ahh:

Hit up sounds or the stage for me

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I thought you were Dominican :dwillhuh:
There's Dominicans in Germany?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

IF you a black American male in Germany,you will eat till you burst, in terms of p*ssy.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY

Hit up Wiesbaden...Europalace...big ass club...plenty of slores out there...and if you make it to Nurnberg...hit up club WON...another big azz club...have a ball fam