Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This is true....we clowed my homie for over a month for some white whale he banged....she wasn't that much of a whale but she was a lil big boned

Its all love though :pachaha:

Y'all grimey azzes the type of nikkaz to clown a nikka for f*ckin' a bish, then f*ckin' that same bish like 2-3 days later :heh: I was with some football players in college at one of their girlfriends houses. She had this ho azz fat friend that everybody was roastin' behind her back. Until she came on to one of them and offered him head. They roasted him while he was in the room all loud and sh*t. When he got out, the bish offered to give anybody else who wanted some head, no lie, I kid you not, two of them same nikkaz talkin' sh*t formed a line in front of her bedroom :dead: She blew them too :deadrose:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikkaz always wanna front breh. When I'm with the homies anything less than 7.5 and I'm getting roasted for a minimum of one month, that's just the way they get down, and why lie, I do the same sh*t. When I'm buy myself I'm f*cking 6.5s by the dozens no f*cks given, I'm such a hypocrite :lolbron:
shyt I agree cats wanna front but with my dudes its moreso the main jawns. They give them the 9 when she is like a 6.5 and I don't even do number ratings. For me its just smash or not simple lol. shyt unless she a midget :pachaha:I wouldn't feel strange about it around my boys or anybody else when it comes to just fukking :manny:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
And some more:

29qcrv8.jpg

2lbf474.jpg

10zu3pc.jpg

wlzmu8.jpg

295rg4g.jpg

2ccxifa.jpg

33xg1p3.jpg

You got some firm thigh meats :shaq:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea, who you travel with definitely can make or break a vacation. I don't like to travel with people who are cheap. I don't make a lot of money, but I like to spend the little I have on great experiences. I don't really have time anymore to be waiting on people to travel and explore anymore, and taking this trip really helped me to get out of my comfort zone and do more of what I want to do. If anyone is down to join cool, but I'll be taking off regardless:yes:

@awkwardblackgirl its a shame you didn't share your "other" pics on here sweetheart :takedat: