Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You normally passing on the sleazy looking loudmouth Latina hoodrat thickie b/c you don't want your homies to know, but you f*ckin' her ratchet azz because there are no witnesses around, that solo travel life allows for so much uninhibited sex :banderas: :ahh:
Man you must hang around some other dudes cause nobody I know will care if the chick sleazy unless you out here wifing that up. fukking em where they do that at?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You normally passing on the sleazy looking loudmouth Latina hoodrat thickie b/c you don't want your homies to know, but you f*ckin' her ratchet azz because there are no witnesses around, that solo travel life allows for so much uninhibited sex :banderas: :ahh:

:dead:

They calling you "El Terrible" down in San Jose aren't they?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Man you must hang around some other dudes cause nobody I know will care if the chick sleazy unless you out here wifing that up. fukking em where they do that at?

Nikkaz always wanna front breh. When I'm with the homies anything less than 7.5 and I'm getting roasted for a minimum of one month, that's just the way they get down, and why lie, I do the same sh*t. When I'm buy myself I'm f*cking 6.5s by the dozens no f*cks given, I'm such a hypocrite :lolbron:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Nikkaz always wanna front breh. When I'm with the homies anything less than 7.5 and I'm getting roasted for a minimum of one month, that's just the way they get down, and why lie, I do the same sh*t. When I'm buy myself I'm f*cking 6.5s by the dozens no f*cks given, I'm such a hypocrite :lolbron:

This is true....we clowed my homie for over a month for some white whale he banged....she wasn't that much of a whale but she was a lil big boned

Its all love though :pachaha:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
When you taking your talents to Rio breh :mjpls:

I'm actually am finishing the setup on a deal in Ecuador, probably heading out to South America in December, from there will probably check out Brazil. On that note, have you been to there. I was talking to this one bish who's helping me with sales, these women got this crazy Italian like inflections in the way they speak over there, no homo I got hard on the phone, bish sounds like she's about to have an orgasm every time we talk. :whew:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's beautiful, I'd live there in a heartbeat, the people are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

this came out yesterday

Costa Rica Named Happiest Country In The World
costarica1-665x385.jpg

The study used four different survey scales; subjective happiness (if a person is basically happy or unhappy), life satisfaction (if a person was happy or unhappy about their lives), flourishing (rating a person’s level of optimism, self-esteem and their life’s purpose and meaning) and social connection (their happiness related in association with others they encounter). Of the four survey scales, Costa Rica was first in subjective happiness, life satisfaction, and flourishing. Costa Rica finished sixth in social connection.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1618350/costa-rica-named-happiest-country-in-the-world/

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I'm actually am finishing the setup on a deal in Ecuador, probably heading out to South America in December, from there will probably check out Brazil. On that note, have you been to there. I was talking to this one bish who's helping me with sales, these women got this crazy Italian like inflections in the way they speak over there, no homo I got hard on the phone, bish sounds like she's about to have an orgasm every time we talk. :whew:

Nah, never been to Ecuador, I'm gonna be honest and say that when I was younger I wasn't really interested in South American countries that didn't have high black populations. Now that I'm older, I'd definitely go there though, and probably every other country in Central & South America.

You hitting up Brazil is like some great European prospect finally getting into the NBA, we been waiting on it breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
this came out yesterday

Costa Rica Named Happiest Country In The World
costarica1-665x385.jpg

The study used four different survey scales; subjective happiness (if a person is basically happy or unhappy), life satisfaction (if a person was happy or unhappy about their lives), flourishing (rating a person’s level of optimism, self-esteem and their life’s purpose and meaning) and social connection (their happiness related in association with others they encounter). Of the four survey scales, Costa Rica was first in subjective happiness, life satisfaction, and flourishing. Costa Rica finished sixth in social connection.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1618350/costa-rica-named-happiest-country-in-the-world/

Fam, they win that like every year :russ:

From 2009
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/07/05/costa.rica.happy.nation/index.html?iref=24hours

They got a dynasty on happiness.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah, never been to Ecuador, I'm gonna be honest and say that when I was younger I wasn't really interested in South American countries that didn't have high black populations. Now that I'm older, I'd definitely go there though, and probably every other country in Central & South America.

You hitting up Brazil is like some great European prospect finally getting into the NBA, we been waiting on it breh.

You goin' with the wife? :mjpls: And trust breh, I will be feeding the coli once I hit SA :salute: