anigif_enhanced-buzz-9380-1376942089-18.gif

Round trip tickets to Costa Rica going for 400 in February

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
February is summer time below the equator breh.

Now see this is an interesting proposition. Go early in the year up here to escape the cold while its summer below the equator, Go later in the year up here as the cold is starting to creep in and catch the beginning of spring below the equator :patrice: @dc007 thanks for the weather note on costa rica, i'll have to consider that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Now see this is an interesting proposition. Go early in the year up here to escape the cold while its summer below the equator, Go later in the year up here as the cold is starting to creep in and catch the beginning of spring below the equator :patrice:

Costa Rica is right above the equator, but it's close enough that it's summer seasons are basically when our winters are. It's cheaper to go during their winter, and comparatively speaking their "winters" are basically perfect weather fukked up by rain, but it's more live during the summer.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
fukk em breh, the coli is about that solo travel life.

You normally passing on the sleazy looking loudmouth Latina hoodrat thickie b/c you don't want your homies to know, but you f*ckin' her ratchet azz because there are no witnesses around, that solo travel life allows for so much uninhibited sex :banderas: :ahh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Costa Rica is right above the equator, but it's close enough that it's summer seasons are basically when our winters are. It's cheaper to go during their winter, and comparatively speaking their "winters" are basically perfect weather fukked up by rain, but it's more live during the summer.

Appreciate the advice my brothers. I'll likely consider atleast 2 other spots for next year but Costa Rica is at my top right now, looks so damn beautiful :to:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
You normally passing on the sleazy looking loudmouth Latina hoodrat thickie b/c you don't want your homies to know, but you f*ckin' her ratchet azz because there are no witnesses around, that solo travel life allows for so much uninhibited sex :banderas: :ahh:

:dead: