Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man you guys are bout to make throw SA in the bushes....

You loved SA, just save Colombia for a later time, however these are the type of Colombian chicks on dating sites -

6254291.jpg

6254291.jpg

The women were friendly as fukk too....I put in less work for Colombian dimes that could also throw down in the kitchen than I do in New York for fukking 6s :why:

I think I mentioned tis in another thread but one of my really good friends from Colombia is honestly perplexed by how basic ass chicks in the U.S. want to be treated like princesses when he was just back home closing girls worthy of wifey status

Yeah man, they are more much more friendly, that is a common theme of women outside the US though, all these broads in the states are guarded.

I regret not checking out Medellin :to:

Why dont you travel anymore?

I'm Peter Griffin family guy now.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yep, sounds about right :noah: the most expensive thing about Thailand is getting there.

satay.jpg

Paid about 20 cents for Chicken Satay :lawd: I must have had 50 of dem shyts by the time I left
Five dollar hour massages
images

Three dollars for this

I need to go back :to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yep, sounds about right :noah: the most expensive thing about Thailand is getting there.

satay.jpg

Paid about 20 cents for Chicken Satay :lawd: I must have had 50 of dem shyts by the time I left
Five dollar hour massages
images

Three dollars for this

I need to go back :to:

Cot damn that looks good :takedat:

:mindblown:

Makes no sense :mjcry:

Colombia is pound for pound a beast when it comes to women, and they just as friendly as Brazilian women.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
last page of this thread is hilarious

first flight back from brazil almost gave me a panic attack. it was like watching a friend die slowly through a window as we flew away :sadcam: