Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I noticed this in both Rio and Salvador.....I thought it was coming from the sewers but it smells horrible in some spots.

What are some spots to go to in Rio for ethnic people besides Lapa?

I really didn't hit up clubs in Rio like I did in Sao Paulo (if u ever in Sampa let me know and I can let u know where to go there)....I was living in Rocinha so I hit up a lot of baile funk parties and cookouts in the favela...I did go to Barra Music, the club @horse. kills mentioned and it was cool, the place is massive.....the best places to meet black brazilian women for me were churrascos, lil kickback type environments...outside pagodes are the business too...just hook up with brazilians and go wherever they going, gringos never know the best places to have fun

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
b6q9vk.jpg

Thailand.

My envy meter is on 100. I have always wanted to go.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
@Soundwave when's your next trip breh breh?

We need a replay of la marina:smugdraper:

I'm taking it easy on the international travel this year ... I'm only going back to Houston for Crimmuh and that's it

My cousin was stationed in Germany for a couple of years in the Navy :leon:

All those Brazil pics got @Malta all up in his feels :mjcry:

... me too, I have to go back there before I die :sadbron:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
i didnt know this thread existed. come visit my going to amsterdam thread pls brehs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm taking it easy on the international travel this year ... I'm only going back to Houston for Crimmuh and that's it

:to:

I miss traveling a lot in general, on SOHH the first like 8 years I posted there I had a total of 3000 posts, then I became lame and lost the ability to fly, now I just look up to the jets like Curren$y is talking to me :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I never got to go to Medellin, but the women in Barranquilla and Santa Marta were just :merchant: worthy.

Those flights back from South America are usually awful, just awful.

Man you guys are bout to make throw SA in the bushes....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never got to go to Medellin, but the women in Barranquilla and Santa Marta were just :merchant: worthy.

Those flights back from South America are usually awful, just awful.

The women were friendly as fukk too....I put in less work for Colombian dimes that could also throw down in the kitchen than I do in New York for fukking 6s :why:

I think I mentioned tis in another thread but one of my really good friends from Colombia is honestly perplexed by how basic ass chicks in the U.S. want to be treated like princesses when he was just back home closing girls worthy of wifey status

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:to:

I miss traveling a lot in general, on SOHH the first like 8 years I posted there I had a total of 3000 posts, then I became lame and lost the ability to fly, now I just look up to the jets like Curren$y is talking to me :sadcam:
Why dont you travel anymore?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You getting :flabbynsick: On me?