Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I went to Puerto Penasco,Mexico back in 2008. Me and 3 of my boys stood in a condo right off the beach. Honestly i wasnt expecting to pull bytches cuz i just wanted to relax cuz my work has a lot of stress. We went for 5 days and every single time we went out we pulled bytches,brought them back, fukked them and then made them bounce. And they came to us. I think only one girl we actually went up to. One of my boys is a chubby nikka and was p*ssy whipped off one girl so it kind of ruined the trip cuz he would always wanna drag her along and bring her friends who we fukked and got tired of. Seriously, i never had so much p*ssy in my life off of one trip. By the last day, I had to get my own room cuz too many girls were piling up and i just wanted to relax :sadcam:

LOL@ nikkas paying for sex

Mexican bishes thirst for cock like no other. But let's not act like 75% of them ain't fugazi though :scusthov:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

So many memories :ohlawd: Pura vida @Colicat , pura vida. :noah: @dc007 Sorry hijo de puta, strictly PM.

EDIT: It's about 1.5 hours away from Papagayo. I love it because tourists don't make it there as much as some of the other beaches.

Pura vida! @blackzeus ! I should have listened to you and gotten a car.... roads are great....driving would have been a breeze... I spent most of my time in Guanacaste... next time I will get a car to see more of everywhere.... Thanks for the tips!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Pura vida! @blackzeus ! I should have listened to you and gotten a car.... roads are great....driving would have been a breeze... I spent most of my time in Guanacaste... next time I will get a car to see more of everywhere.... Thanks for the tips!

:salute: This is what the Coli travel life is supposed to be about, I hope all my nikkaz get a chance to experience the world. Big ups to @Colicat for gettin' out there, let's keep the trend going brothers and sisters, it's a big beautiful world out there :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Canadia
Been to Japan, India, London, Germany.

Dem Japanese girls.....
F5peN.png
i am planning on going to japan next summer what kinda cash would i need to save up for a two week stay

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i am planning on going to japan next summer what kinda cash would i need to save up for a two week stay

I wouldn't be a good person to help with that. I didn't have to pay for hotels or anything like that during my 29 day tour.

I would guess maybe $4-5k if hotels were included.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

I just went in May for almost 2 weeks. I spent about $1500, not including hotel. I went with my girl so I covered somethings for 2 people. She spent a little less. Make sure you get a rail pass beforehand because you can't get them once you arrive in Japan, to go from city to city and towns in between. It's about $300. It's only designated for outsiders visiting Japan.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
People hate on everything I enjoyed the riu :manny:

Takes forever because of the bus the resorts use, stops at like 10 other resorts before the riu people get off get their luggage, as well halfway they stop for everyone to pee ans buy a snack if they want.

Taxi would be a lot, thats really the only bad thing.

If you can do the Kingston day trip, see Devon house and the gardens and the presidential palace :wow:
I pulled the trigger and booked the Riu :ehh: Were you stuck on the resort or did you get out? I wanna explore a little and hit up the club/strip club (if there is one :guilty: ) shop ect...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I pulled the trigger and booked the Riu :ehh: Were you stuck on the resort or did you get out? I wanna explore a little and hit up the club/strip club (if there is one :guilty: ) shop ect...

nah i went out
dunns river falls/dolphin cover are literally like a 2min car ride, downtown ocho rios which isn't bad is like a 10 min car ride

amnesia ain't bad for a night club
shades nightclub is a strip club

let me see if i can dig up some old pictures of riu

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was in Ibiza for 6 days....If you like to party (and I mean really party) you will not get bored. If you are more of a chill person you might not want to spend more than 3 days though. It was literally a 22 hour party everyday I was there....didn't like the music though.

I went to Costa Rica a few years ago.....I went to Arenal volcano and Manual Antionio. Arenal was fantasic....i'd recommend going if you like nature stuff. Manual was good too but I am sure there are probably better beach areas to go to as it was touristy. It did have beautiful beaches though if you don't mind monkeys trying to steal ur food.

Drop some gems man....you know people here not goin anywhere that don't have prostitutes galore.
Sorry about the lateness but With bold dude was running that gym "we can workout game" lol Like the few people in this thread or site going to turn somewhere into someplace that's played out. I can't be mad at the attempt though just funny.