Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got back from Vietnam. Was there with a crew of 15 from grad school. Did Hanoi, SaPa and Ha Long Bay. Fantastic, super cheap, great fukking food. Have to do central and south Vietnam in the future. Highly recommended.

pics?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I went to Puerto Penasco,Mexico back in 2008. Me and 3 of my boys stood in a condo right off the beach. Honestly i wasnt expecting to pull bytches cuz i just wanted to relax cuz my work has a lot of stress. We went for 5 days and every single time we went out we pulled bytches,brought them back, fukked them and then made them bounce. And they came to us. I think only one girl we actually went up to. One of my boys is a chubby nikka and was p*ssy whipped off one girl so it kind of ruined the trip cuz he would always wanna drag her along and bring her friends who we fukked and got tired of. Seriously, i never had so much p*ssy in my life off of one trip. By the last day, I had to get my own room cuz too many girls were piling up and i just wanted to relax :sadcam:

LOL@ nikkas paying for sex

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from Vietnam. Was there with a crew of 15 from grad school. Did Hanoi, SaPa and Ha Long Bay. Fantastic, super cheap, great fukking food. Have to do central and south Vietnam in the future. Highly recommended.

The bishes in Saigon :noah: Ha Long is cool, knew a few chicks from there, Hanoi though :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Fam, after you spend the money how long it take your passport to come?

Do a reservation with American Airlines, you don't have to buy the ticket upfront, go to the passport agency and be like this is a pressing emergency, in most states you can get your passport same day/next for +/- $200 :myman: