Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What hotel?
I stayed at the riu when I was there. Only bad thing about ocho Rios is the drive to ans from the airport takes like two hours each way.

Ocho Rios is nice great beaches, going into town is cheap and safe, you are near dolphin cove and Dunn's river falls and other great excursions. There are a few clubs, and good restaurants.

@Emperor_ReinScarf @posterchild336

Breh Im hitting Ocho Rios for my B-day in Nov put me on :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
9gll5x.jpg

@3Rivers can you put :mjpls: on the cactain's head :lupe:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
What hotel?
I stayed at the riu when I was there. Only bad thing about ocho Rios is the drive to ans from the airport takes like two hours each way.

Ocho Rios is nice great beaches, going into town is cheap and safe, you are near dolphin cove and Dunn's river falls and other great excursions. There are a few clubs, and good restaurants.
I havent booked yet but the riu is one of my top choices...I looked at the reviews and some are :merchant: and others are really good :patrice:.... Damn no getting around that 2 hour ride to the resort huh? I saw that it was 50 miles from the air port. How much are that waxing for that cab ride? 80?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People hate on everything I enjoyed the riu :manny:

Takes forever because of the bus the resorts use, stops at like 10 other resorts before the riu people get off get their luggage, as well halfway they stop for everyone to pee ans buy a snack if they want.

Taxi would be a lot, thats really the only bad thing.

If you can do the Kingston day trip, see Devon house and the gardens and the presidential palace :wow:

I havent booked yet but the riu is one of my top choices...I looked at the reviews and some are :merchant: and others are really good :patrice:.... Damn no getting around that 2 hour ride to the resort huh? I saw that it was 50 miles from the air port. How much are that waxing for that cab ride? 80?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs and brehettes.... help a sister out.... headed to Costa Rica and need to know some of your top rated spots/ things to do while there...

Do you have some do's and don'ts? Any input is greatly appreciated...

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin @HacksawJimThuggin (don't know who posted in this thread) @Malta
:lupe:

Tamarindo beach in the northwest, the black sand is :whoo:. I have some other spots but I have to PM you, I can't really put those spots on blast, then these tourist azz nikkaz will f*ck it up :scusthov:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Tamarindo beach in the northwest, the black sand is :whoo:. I have some other spots but I have to PM you, I can't really put those spots on blast, then these tourist azz nikkaz will f*ck it up :scusthov:
How far is that from Papagayo? easily accessible? Black sand :ohlawd:?
:feedme:Please and thank you!

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Damn only for a weekend? So I would have been bored if I stayed a week?

I was in Ibiza for 6 days....If you like to party (and I mean really party) you will not get bored. If you are more of a chill person you might not want to spend more than 3 days though. It was literally a 22 hour party everyday I was there....didn't like the music though.

Coli brehs and brehettes.... help a sister out.... headed to Costa Rica and need to know some of your top rated spots/ things to do while there...

Do you have some do's and don'ts? Any input is greatly appreciated...

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin @HacksawJimThuggin (don't know who posted in this thread) @Malta
:lupe:

I went to Costa Rica a few years ago.....I went to Arenal volcano and Manual Antionio. Arenal was fantasic....i'd recommend going if you like nature stuff. Manual was good too but I am sure there are probably better beach areas to go to as it was touristy. It did have beautiful beaches though if you don't mind monkeys trying to steal ur food.

Drop some gems man....you know people here not goin anywhere that don't have prostitutes galore.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I went to Costa Rica a few years ago.....I went to Arenal volcano and Manual Antionio. Arenal was fantasic....i'd recommend going if you like nature stuff. Manual was good too but I am sure there are probably better beach areas to go to as it was touristy. It did have beautiful beaches though if you don't mind monkeys trying to steal ur food.

:lolbron:I wanna go just to see that.... I ain't bringing no food though...lol... One of the big reasons why I decided on Costa Rica was because of the Rain forest and hiking... it's gonna be :blessed::blessed:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:lolbron:I wanna go just to see that.... I ain't bringing no food though...lol... One of the big reasons why I decided on Costa Rica was because of the Rain forest and hiking... it's gonna be :blessed::blessed:

Costa Rica is awesome......and that is really an understatement. Everything about that country is beautiful. I'd recommend renting a car....makes the experience so much better. Book it early though and research if you will need a truck for the areas you will visit.

Edit: I don't think Manuel is a real Rain Forest

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was in Ibiza for 6 days....If you like to party (and I mean really party) you will not get bored. If you are more of a chill person you might not want to spend more than 3 days though. It was literally a 22 hour party everyday I was there....didn't like the music though.

Drop some gems man....you know people here not goin anywhere that don't have prostitutes galore.

Lol.. After rio I am honestly looking to see the other things there is to do and see on vacation.. I'm about to go work in the Middle East so I'm a be looking for vacation spots on that side of the world..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How far is that from Papagayo? easily accessible? Black sand :ohlawd:?
:feedme:Please and thank you!

So many memories :ohlawd: Pura vida @Colicat , pura vida. :noah: @dc007 Sorry hijo de puta, strictly PM.

EDIT: It's about 1.5 hours away from Papagayo. I love it because tourists don't make it there as much as some of the other beaches.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I went to Amsterdam (b4 the ban). I had a blast went with acouple of friends. Instead of of staying at a hostel or hotel I decided renting an apartment for the week was the way 2 go (wise decision), we linked up with some friends that went out there at the same time but stayed in a hostel (we payed alittle more money but we all had our own space with just us instead of having to share a room with a bunch of strangers). The lady we rented the apartment from put us on to the smartest cheapest ways to get around so while my dudes that stayed at the hostel blew 100 €'s on a cab from the airport, we took the train and bus for a fraction of the cost.

The city was nice (it didn't rain as much as I thought it would), the herb was top notch 5-7 € a gram. I found it strange that u couldn't buy alcohol at a coffeeshop or weed at a bar...but I could buy my weed at the coffeeshop and smoke it at the bar :yeshrug:.

We took the bus around most places but their bus service stopped spittle after midnight. So if we knew we were gonna stay out allnight we used bikes to get around or took a cab back to the apartment.

The chicks were cool, very friendly :shaq:. Took acouple of trips to the redlight district...the hoes :ld: there was a few killers but a lot were :flabbynsick:. The nightlife was nice found a spot or to that played hip-hop most played house and club music (alot of Black Eye Peas I mean shyt they had that place on smash).

Food was good, found a nice halal spot by the crib. The had a place Chinese spot "wok2go" best Chinese I'VD had (or maybe it was cuz I was high all the time :ehh:)

I'll just say I had a blast it was everything I though it would be, if they ever lift the ban I will definitely go back ASAP and would recommend it to anyone who is about that life :smoker:

Dude, the supposed "ban" is meaningless and isn't even enforced. I was in Amsterdam this past May and me and my woman smoked alot! (inbetween the Rembrandt and Van Gogh viewings at the Rijksmuseum of course...:yes:) Don't miss an opportunity to check it out again.