Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I swear if I was under 6'7" I wouldn't even attempt a fastbreak layup if LeBron was on the court.

Edit: SMH, clearly I posted this in the wrong thread.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm in DR at this moment :blessed:

Will provide some pics when I get back to the bronx this Saturday.

Started off in punta cana at an amazing resort (barcelo bavaro palace deluxe) for 3 nights...

Then we made our way to Santiago for my wife's family reunion. Then Saturday I came to la vega to hang out in my birthplace with my grandparents.

Going to the beach in the morning near puerto plata and then to a raulin rodriguez(da gawd :lawd:) concert later that night in santiago

Then maybe a few local pools til Saturday.

I know this doesn't mean shyt to most of u but to my Dominicans... SALUDOS DE PARTE DE SU PATRIA

@Raul @nefarious @flea @tremonthustler1

I know there's more Dominicans but I can't remember who else.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Started off in punta cana at an amazing resort (barcelo bavaro palace deluxe) for 3 nights...

Then we made our way to Santiago for my wife's family reunion. Then Saturday I came to la vega to hang out in my birthplace with my grandparents.

Going to the beach in the morning near puerto plata and then to a raulin rodriguez(da gawd :lawd:) concert later that night in santiago

I know this doesn't mean shyt to most of u but to my Dominicans... SALUDOS DE PARTE DE SU PATRIA

i was in DR a few weeks ago. man that place is hella chill. i read all this shyt about santo domingo being dangerous to tourists if ur outside that colonial zone, but we got lost :flabbynsick: for a few hours and ppl were just chillin on their porches/front door steps, asking us where we're visiting from and shyt and giving us directions and places to hit up, real friendly. i stayed in punta cana too but went to santo domingo and a couple other cities between there and punta cana.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
i was in DR a few weeks ago. man that place is hella chill. i read all this shyt about santo domingo being dangerous to tourists if ur outside that colonial zone, but we got lost :flabbynsick: for a few hours and ppl were just chillin on their porches/front door steps, asking us where we're visiting from and shyt and giving us directions and places to hit up, real friendly. i stayed in punta cana too but went to santo domingo and a couple other cities between there and punta cana.

Yea I cosign this statement..
Just did Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza and Split, Croatia. (Also 1 night in Rome)

Go to Croatia brehs! It's beautiful, cheaper, good looking women and super nice locals. Excellent food and good wine as well.

How was Ibiza? I wanted to go this summer but my friends were bullshytting

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibiza is cool if you like EDM/techno music because all the big DJs come there (though Nas was there the day after I left too). All of Europe comes there to party during the summer. The beaches are nothing spectacular. Good for 2-3 nights of partying max, IMO.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ibiza is cool if you like EDM/techno music because all the big DJs come there (though Nas was there the day after I left too). All of Europe comes there to party during the summer. The beaches are nothing spectacular. Good for 2-3 nights of partying max, IMO.
Damn only for a weekend? So I would have been bored if I stayed a week?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just did Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza and Split, Croatia. (Also 1 night in Rome)

Go to Croatia brehs! It's beautiful, cheaper, good looking women and super nice locals. Excellent food and good wine as well.

speak more on croatia :obama:

how much was your hotel a night
did you need a visa?
did you see anyone who was not white

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's awesome.
I've never gone to Punta Cana. I'll get around to it one day though. Did Puerto Plata like twice. And Samana in 2011? or 2012.
Ha! My grandma has a house in La Vega.

:banderas: @ a Raulin concert.
Nereeeeyda.... :noah:

that reminds me, I miss having the DR channels. I used to learn a lot from Mi Pueblo Por Dentro

El Conjunto Quisqueya... :flabbynsick:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's awesome.
I've never gone to Punta Cana. I'll get around to it one day though. Did Puerto Plata like twice. And Samana in 2011? or 2012.
Ha! My grandma has a house in La Vega.

:banderas: @ a Raulin concert.
Nereeeeyda.... :noah:

that reminds me, I miss having the DR channels. I used to learn a lot from Mi Pueblo Por Dentro

El Conjunto Quisqueya... :flabbynsick:

ive been to punta cana

the bahia principle ish was the biggest hotel i ever been to, took like a 5 min golf cart ride to get to the beach

the female workers though :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive been to punta cana

the bahia principle ish was the biggest hotel i ever been to, took like a 5 min golf cart ride to get to the beach

the female workers though :wow:
lol, yeah a lot of the hotels have smoking hot women there. And they speak several languages.

I've just never gone to Punta Cana because it's way out there on the eastern tip of the island. And all my family lives between Santo Domingo, Santiago/Moca, and Cabrera/Nagua.
And I'd generally rather be inside the country, not really at a resort.

But one day I DO have to go to Punta Cana because I hear it's so beautiful.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Breh do yourself a favor. Punta cana is as close to Paradise as it gets on earth. If u find a good Groupon deal I highly suggest spending 4 nights. U don't even need the Groupon deal but there's always some good ones there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What hotel?
I stayed at the riu when I was there. Only bad thing about ocho Rios is the drive to ans from the airport takes like two hours each way.

Ocho Rios is nice great beaches, going into town is cheap and safe, you are near dolphin cove and Dunn's river falls and other great excursions. There are a few clubs, and good restaurants.

@Emperor_ReinScarf @posterchild336

Breh Im hitting Ocho Rios for my B-day in Nov put me on :lupe: