any issues?

@Soundwave

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm taking three trips before the end of the year (well, that's my goal at least), I just need anybody who has actually been to these places to give me some recommendations... didn't wanna start my own thread so I figured I'd just put everything in here.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Toronto
Dominican Republic

i live in toronto - cn tower, ripleys aquarium, walk around downtown, if you have never been the journey like 45 minutes to niagara falls is worth it.

Dominican republic, i've been to punta cana, do some excursions, day trip to santo domingo,

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
soundwave i seen you in another thread how you went to iceland

how was that for a black man?
did you see other black folks?:
any issues?

@Soundwave

I wasn't the only black person there, but I was definitely in the minority over there. This one dude at the club gave me a high five when he saw me and then another one when he was leaving, probably because I stuck out like a sore thumb. I'm not sure of the nationality of the other black folks, though.

Generally, Icelandic people are nice to a point, but they won't go out of their way to cater to you - except for our guides when we went cave exploring and glacier hiking, they were great. The people in Scotland were much nicer.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b6q9vk.jpg

Thailand.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This thread reminded me I need to take some sailing classes. Me and my girl gonna sail from the Florida Keys to Cuba. Open seas, captain's hat, Louis boat shoes, and no draws on :ahh:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Spwnt the last two nights in Brooklyn. Hit up the comedy cellar last night and saw a great show. Todd Barry, Dave Attel, Keith Robinson, Jay Oakerson and Dov Davenhoff.

Heading to philly today for the roots picnic tomorrow :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z