Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Go to the other middle eastern countries first. They see an Israel stamp on that passport and they will hit you with the :mjpls: at customs. You won't be getting in breh. There is a way you can get in thru Jordan but you ain't hear that from me:whistle:

But wouldn't I get the same stare if I have an Iranian stamp in Israel tho?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

From what I've heard from peeps I've known to go there, pretty much all those countries over there will treat you like you're Mossad. Jordan not so bad but why even risk it. You know tHe US doesn't negotiate with rogue countries for citizens held captive. :leostare:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
29 life lessons from a man that has spent the last 8 years traveling -

29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight | Fluent in 3 months - Language Hacking and Travel Tips

:wow: Been saying that for years.

Breh, number 11 is deep too

11. TV is the greatest black hole of time available to mankind

I wasted so much of my life before age 21 spending 3-4 hours a day watching TV. Following shows that I “had” to see, in order to “relax”. I regret almost every second of it. The whole world was passing me by outside.

TV was an important part of the 20st century, bringing communication and news to the masses, but now it’s wasteful. People get biased news through it, when much better alternatives are available, watch terrible TV shows through it that teach them nothing, and it sucks so many hours of their lives away that they seem to forget about when they delude themselves into thinking that they don’t have time to pursue real passions in life.

TVs encourage people to be antisocial. The only TVs you should be watching are someone else’s – go to your friend’s house to share a series you like if you must, or go to the bar with your mates to watch sports. Your life will not be enriched by sitting at home watching a screen with zero interactivity to it.

I cut my cable off over a year ago and that shyt blew my mind. I turned it off when I was studying for some certifications because I just didn't have time for it. Now, watching TV or anything makes me feel like I'm wasting my life. I haven't had a TV the entire time I've been with my GF, and now she's like whenever we buy our crib, she don't want a TV either. When anyone asks her what we do since we don't have TV and she says we talk people are like :ohhh: It's like their mind is unable to comprehend it.

It was honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
From what I've heard from peeps I've known to go there, pretty much all those countries over there will treat you like you're Mossad. Jordan not so bad but why even risk it. You know tHe US doesn't negotiate with rogue countries for citizens held captive. :leostare:

I've heard Iran doesn't. In fact Iran has the second largest jewish population in the M.E outside of Iran, and obv they visit family in Israel all the time. Their are direct flights between the 2 countries (but not other M.E countries).

I know the U.S doesn't negotiate, but I'm not that scared, media is a bunch of fear mongering. My boys just went to North Korea this past summer. I was supposed to go, but I had to work. :sadbron:
and a little bit of me was like you go first nikkas LOL

3912_874387036958_462187632_n.jpg

76223_874387805418_430148096_n.jpg

942_874385380278_536840477_n.jpg

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I''ve been to Dubai, Yemen, Ethiopia, & Somalia. My mom got a call tonight from one of her long lost friends. They ain't spoken in like 20+ yrs. She lives in Australia. They started talking business and I might meet her in a few months to a yr. Australia here I come.:smugfavre:

Being an African has its perks. :ld: I have hella family in London, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Sudan, Norway, South Africa, Dubai, India, aunt lives in Hong Kong(:mindblown: its up there on the list for me) .... Aside from family, I have connects in Germany, Trinidad, Amsterdam, Qatar, & Zanzibar. If I had hella money, I'd blow it all on trips.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs, I was wondering if any of you have gone to Varadero or Havana and could recommend some places to visit while I'm there. Gonna head there in 2.5 weeks.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I''ve been to Dubai, Yemen, Ethiopia, & Somalia. My mom got a call tonight from one of her long lost friends. They ain't spoken in like 20+ yrs. She lives in Australia. They started talking business and I might meet her in a few months to a yr. Australia here I come.:smugfavre:

Being an African has its perks. :ld: I have hella family in London, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Sudan, Norway, South Africa, Dubai, India, aunt lives in Hong Kong(:mindblown: its up there on the list for me) .... Aside from family, I have connects in Germany, Trinidad, Amsterdam, Qatar, & Zanzibar. If I had hella money, I'd blow it all on trips.
What did you get into in Dubai, you hit up the ski slope in the mall?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
been to plenty of places...

Cancun, Cabo, .. etc..

prettiest place Ive been to ParK City Utah for skiing... The mountains man were nice and I hate cold weather for the most part

but Europe is next.. I need to do Europe.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I've heard Iran doesn't. In fact Iran has the second largest jewish population in the M.E outside of Iran, and obv they visit family in Israel all the time. Their are direct flights between the 2 countries (but not other M.E countries).

I know the U.S doesn't negotiate, but I'm not that scared, media is a bunch of fear mongering. My boys just went to North Korea this past summer. I was supposed to go, but I had to work. :sadbron:
and a little bit of me was like you go first nikkas LOL

3912_874387036958_462187632_n.jpg

76223_874387805418_430148096_n.jpg

942_874385380278_536840477_n.jpg

Are ur boys US citizens or Canadian or another country? I would imagine the immigration officers going crazy when u get back to the US and ur decleration form says u went to N korEa. lol

Almost forgot I need the middle east. I contemplated Israel, Iran or Lebanon. I figure it would be a detour when I visit Moscow. Note: Russia and India require visas thus the reason I haven't gone yet. Yes Brazil requires it, but cmon son, I woulda battle tooth and nail to get there regardless lol.

I'm here in Cali renewing my chinese one, and visas are a pain in the ass. ugh.

What's the process for the chinesse visa? Is it like the brazil one? The brazil visa is the GOAT 10yr multi entry :ohlawd:

Nah, if u go to Israel ask them not to stamp ur passport or stamp it on a seperate page, they can hook u up of they want to or they could be dikks and stamp ur passport, it's a gamble:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
What did you get into in Dubai, you hit up the ski slope in the mall?

Nope... I didn't have enough time to do all that fun shyt.. I saw only a small portion of the man made islands, checked out the Burj Khalifa hotel. :noah: all i did was hang out with my aunt & cousins. They live in a nice spacious home with a maid. She's there 4 days a week & off 3. She was cool as FUCCCK. My girl was there earlier that year and she told me that i missed out. She said she went to a club and that night was someone's birthday. She said 4 big muscular guys were holding a big tray with a midget holding a bottle the same size as him. :laff:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wanna go to Venezuela; Columbia, some place in South America for a month next September, preferably in a large city, any way I can get an apartment for decent apartment for $600(internet; 1 bedroom, kitchen)?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanna go to Venezuela; Columbia, some place in South America for a month next September, preferably in a large city, any way I can get an apartment for decent apartment for $600(internet; 1 bedroom, kitchen)?

Yes, easily, if you do your research ahead of time, try to find out both the capitals (Bogota and caracas) and search for newer apartment buildings in larger cities too,, for $600 a month you should find a very very nice apartment. Secure with private parking etc, Idk if already know people in either and am hoping you speak at least a bit of Spanish cause that will help you a ton, also both these are dangerous countries, high kidnapped and murder rates, but again that all depends in what areas you stay and who you hang around with

Other than that

:ohlawd: there females are top 5 anywhere

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes, easily, if you do your research ahead of time, try to find out both the capitals (Bogota and caracas) and search for newer apartment buildings in larger cities too,, for $600 a month you should find a very very nice apartment. Secure with private parking etc, Idk if already know people in either and am hoping you speak at least a bit of Spanish cause that will help you a ton, also both these are dangerous countries, high kidnapped and murder rates, but again that all depends in what areas you stay and who you hang around with

Other than that

:ohlawd: there females are top 5 anywhere

Where can I look for short term apartments(I want to stay for a month) in Bogota and Caracas?