Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Just came back from Punta Cana, DR, shyt was dope

Those dominican broads, :wow:

Thinking about buying a condo out there.

Gonna hit the Grand Canyon next, then do Europe for a few weeks next summer. I really wanna go to Africa more than anything, but Europe is an easy place to get your passport stamped up with the quickness.
i been the punta cana...shyts beautiful :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Reading this thread got me kinda fukked up, can't lie. I wanna travel again, but I'm saving up to buy a house. I ain't gonna be going a damn place til Nov 2013 the earliest :sadbron:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I missed this bout I've been to Hong Kong (twice), Singapore (twice), Thailand, S. Korea, and Japan so an Asian massage parlor in the states wouldn't even hold my attention. Me and my boys went to a massage spot in Singapore and the lately str8 up greeted us "Hi nikkas!" Big smile and all :russ:. You haven't lived till you've gotten a soapy from 2 bytches though :ahh:

:whoo: I missed this breh, PM me the location and name of the Singaporean joint. :ohlawd:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Singapore is overrated, it's a beautiful place but the people there are too uptight, it's more of a family vacation spot, not a place for a single man to enjoy being single. The soapies took place in Pattaya Beach, Thailand :whoo: now that's a wild place. They got these things called p*ssy Shows where the girls get on stage and do jaw dropping shyt like pull razors out her p*ssy, or shoot darts out her p*ssy, all types of shyt that'll have you like :ohmy:, I even bought a girlfriend for a day there :ohlawd: she was bad as fucc, I think I've posted pics of her on here

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Been to Cancun, Canada, Paris, and Nigeria :myman:...Jamaica I believe is next on the agenda

Duns's river falls breh

ocho_rios_jamaica_dunns_river_falls2.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I suddenly feel propelled to take a trip across Asia(Hong Kong, Japan, Phillipines, Singapore, and Korea). how do they feel about blacks brehs?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suddenly feel propelled to take a trip across Asia(Hong Kong, Japan, Phillipines, Singapore, and Korea). how do they feel about blacks brehs?

I got a jump off living in Singapore...planning to head there when I visit Japan next year....from what she tells me its all good