the skyline :noah:

the technology :noah:

and then the nerve to be by the water as well :childplease:

I need to be here soon

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
29 life lessons from a man that has spent the last 8 years traveling -

29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight | Fluent in 3 months - Language Hacking and Travel Tips

10. Possessions own you
Look at the real reason you want to buy more expensive crap and realise that it all comes down to validation from others in one way or another. You don’t really need any of it unless it’s directly related to essentials in how you work or survive.

The need to buy new crap dictates your life – it fixes you in one location with that house and furniture, and it governs how much money you need to earn. And it almost never actually enriches your life in any way. The less you own the better.

:wow: Been saying that for years.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've been too...

DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo)
Angola
R. C (Republic of Congo)
UK
France
Belgium
Brazil
Argentina
Venezuela
Mexico
Canada
Korea
Philippines
China

I wan to go to Japan next, India and Russia are also on my agenda. Aussieland can wait, but once I hit those I've been to every continent

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Almost forgot I need the middle east. I contemplated Israel, Iran or Lebanon. I figure it would be a detour when I visit Moscow. Note: Russia and India require visas thus the reason I haven't gone yet. Yes Brazil requires it, but cmon son, I woulda battle tooth and nail to get there regardless lol.

I'm here in Cali renewing my chinese one, and visas are a pain in the ass. ugh.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Cuba, DR, Eritrea, Turkey, Czech Republic, italy, Honduras......I want to hit Canada (T Dot or Montreal) an my pops is willing to pay for my trip to Accra next summer but I'll have my kid around that time

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Almost forgot I need the middle east. I contemplated Israel, Iran or Lebanon.

Go to the other middle eastern countries first. They see an Israel stamp on that passport and they will hit you with the :mjpls: at customs. You won't be getting in breh. There is a way you can get in thru Jordan but you ain't hear that from me:whistle: