this reup is sponsored by The brazil documentary thread

this should be sticked

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Can someone give me info on Honolulu? Like what I must see/do, whats the best clubs, and where kanye lives and hoops at :shaq:
Best club IMO is Zanza Bar, i swear i saw some of the baddest women in creation in there :ohlawd:. If you into strip clubs i found a good one when i was there, don't remember the exact name but it was somethin with numbers, 939 or somethin like that. Me and 5 of my boys went in there one night and ended up throwin all our money on this black and thai chick named Nala, thats just how bad she was

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Best club IMO is Zanza Bar, i swear i saw some of the baddest women in creation in there :ohlawd:. If you into strip clubs i found a good one when i was there, don't remember the exact name but it was somethin with numbers, 939 or somethin like that. Me and 5 of my boys went in there one night and ended up throwin all our money on this black and thai chick named Nala, thats just how bad she was
There is alot of them Asian massage palors out there, like one on every corner....... or so I heard :shaq:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Good info bro, I'll use it next time, I went a few weeks back.

There is alot of them Asian massage palors out there, like one on every corner....... or so I heard :shaq:

:shaq: go there and do some on the ground recon breh and let me know so I can :eat: real good next timez

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I missed this but I've been to Hong Kong (twice), Singapore (twice), Thailand, S. Korea, and Japan so an Asian massage parlor in the states wouldn't even hold my attention. Me and my boys went to a massage spot in Singapore and the lady str8 up greeted us "Hi nikkas!" Big smile and all :russ:. You haven't lived till you've gotten a soapy from 2 bytches though :ahh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I missed this bout I've been to Hong Kong (twice), Singapore (twice), Thailand, S. Korea, and Japan so an Asian massage parlor in the states wouldn't even hold my attention. Me and my boys went to a massage spot in Singapore and the lately str8 up greeted us "Hi nikkas!" Big smile and all :russ:. You haven't lived till you've gotten a soapy from 2 bytches though :ahh:
*adds that to my bucket list* :shaq:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
The only places left that I want to visit are Egypt & South Africa.

I've been blessed to see most of the world at a young age. Really gives you a perspective on life.

hurr-durr-derp-face-oh-you-fancy-huh.jpg

I've been to Ghana, Brazil and Japan ... seems pretty low :to:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I got people in Ghana...

I forgot to mention Brazil :russ:

I'm trying to be there for the Olympics in 2016. :wow:

One of my old college friends is making a concerted effort to make it to the World Cup in 2014 :whew: