Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I'm in love with the woman in your avy

:wub:Rene
You and me both brother. I never comment on women's Insta profiles, but she has me bugging

Literally think she is a 10/10 chick. Gorgeous, great smile, can sing, GREAT body....

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ok I went to Saint Martin in early June brehs, most of my pics have me in it so now that I see brehs in here heavy with the pic game I'll start taking more without me during my next trip.

I stayed in Anse Marcel on the french side but traveled all over the island really. The island is not big at all. Way smaller than any other island I've been to. I feel like you can easily drive end to end in 30 min if it's no traffic. The part of Anse Marcel I was at was like this beautiful inlet with mountains on each side. The water was mad calm and the view was amazing. (Peep the video below)

I stayed at an all inclusive so I can't really say I know the real on the island vs what I experienced in curacao where I was airbnb'ing it. That being said the island seemed pretty safe to me, though the french side seems a little bit rougher when you are around Marigot vs the touristy Philipsburg section. The best beach was probably Orient Beach, I was with my wife so I couldn't find out but there were some thick black local chicks giving cacs massages on the beach. Like rubbing all up in their inner thighs and what not :mjlol:, I peeped and wondered what that was hitting for on the low. Towards the end of Orient Beach is a nude beach, I fell back from that though. I rented a jeep for a day and it felt like I was in Far Cry or something. Listening to the local music while driving on them skinny ass roads overlooking cliffs that either go down to a valley or a beach :banderas:

Here go two vids I took from the resort

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
My next trip is end of August to SE asia. Im going to TRY to start a Youtube channel about traveling while black so if I actually do it that will be my first set of vids I think.
Right now I'm planning Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Vietnam but we'll see what it's popping for once I get there.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whats a good spot to vacay with my girl? It would be our forst time traveling together.

We were looking at

Jamacia
DR
Cuba
Europe

Something cheap

Brush up on Spanish and go to Cuba. Those other places you can always go to, but the current charm of Cuba may be ruined in the future due to improved relations between US and Cuba.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rome
Trevi fountain
RFNXRrO.jpg

1erfmpa.jpg
View from my hotel
fNTF1kn.jpg

Colosseum
SjtG2lS.jpg

jrHOHHb.jpg
Pantheon
RVHAgt5.jpg

ROMA :mjcry:

Parla Italiano? :jbhmm:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
ROMA :mjcry:

Parla Italiano? :jbhmm:

Nah, I got google translate tho :mjgrin:

I am able to understand a lot of Italian though because of its similarity to Spanish. I had a taxi driver in Rome ramble on to me totally in Italian about how crazy Roman soccer fans are. Something about lots of alcohol, cocaine, and fights.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Going back to Korea on Monday for business. Prolly not even gonna make it into Seoul since it's only for 48hrs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I got google translate tho :mjgrin:

I am able to understand a lot of Italian though because of its similarity to Spanish. I had a taxi driver in Rome ramble on to me totally in Italian about how crazy Roman soccer fans are. Something about lots of alcohol, cocaine, and fights.

You have no idea. My Italian instructor was a die-hard Juventus fan and she literally said to me. "Cazzo quei maiali razzisti in Lazio" or something to the effect of fukk the racist pigs in Lazio (which is where Rome is).