Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to board my flight back to LA from Berlin/Prague/Paris/Venice/Rome and my "back to the real world" depression is starting to settle in.

It never fails...every time I come to Europe I start to think of possible ways to move here :mjcry:

Prague is a beautiful city. It's small in area but has a lot things to do and see. The views from Letra Park are dope. There's an open air bar at the top that turns into party at night.

Venice was extraordinary as always. It's the only livable place in the world that feels like a theme park. No cars, just the sounds of the canal and its vaporettos and taxi boats. Every corner you turn looks like a watercolor masterpiece. The main drawback is the hordes of tourists when you're trying to ride the vaporettos.

Paris was great. Kind of unsettling and reassuring at the same time seeing soldiers armed with automatic rifles patrolling all over the city. Had some beef bourgnion that changed my life.

I seriously need a vacation from this one. I might just go straight to Vegas when I get home. :mjgrin:

:wow::wow: in Berlin right now, totally different experience than the States :francis:. The women are :scust: though, about to go to Potsdamer Platz and soak up whats left of Berlin before heading to Prague and then Paris :blessed:

Travel brehs :wow:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Do y'all use Google translate when in those countries or do a majority know some English?

You can get by for the most part with English but for understanding food menus and having any kind of convo with locals, google translate is your friend. I found myself a few times passing back the phone back and forth to translate what we were trying to say.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Trying to see where I should go on my Morocco trip, I want to hit at least two countries while I'm over there- thinking Spain, I'd love to get to Mauritania and Algeria but the reports don't look too good for the latter.