Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I was actually in Northern Ireland this weekend and got to see some of the Game Of Throne Set where they filmed it and i got two meet two of the direwolfs that are in it :win:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Venice is the most beautiful city in the world, don't @ me

ZofOzdF.jpg

My Airbnb is on the first level on the left
u8rovfu.jpg

CeAuX64.jpg

wZwRi76.jpg

2aMQ9GB.jpg

Outside my bedroom window

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have me working at FB HQ in Dublin so i try to travel as much as i can now as it's cheap to do so from Dublin. I'm heading back to motherland (Uganda) at the end of the month for a wedding then back to Cali
wait wait pm asap

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Has anybody met people while traveling and end up linking up with them in later travels? I met some people while traveling (and they seem like good peeps) and they're saying I should come visit them where they live and crash with them. I definitely wouldn't mind saving that hotel money but I'm a little weird about staying with low key strangers. Thoughts?
Nah but it would be nice. Most of the people I met while traveling have been nice but don't really kick it like I kick it. While in Cuba two weeks back met a couple dudes that seemed to have the same travel interests and talked about taking all kinds of trips. I was gone exchange info but the girl I was with was just being ridiculous and ran em off. As is right now I only got one person to travel with and always trying to meet other people to take trips with.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Has anybody met people while traveling and end up linking up with them in later travels? I met some people while traveling (and they seem like good peeps) and they're saying I should come visit them where they live and crash with them. I definitely wouldn't mind saving that hotel money but I'm a little weird about staying with low key strangers. Thoughts?

Depends on the vibe you got from them I guess, personnaly never happened but I'm not really the talkative type. I guess a low-risk way of finding out would be to contact those people and say you're coming in their area, if they don't offer to stay at their place again there's your answer, if they do offer again maybe spend a night or two just to see and move on with your trip afterwards. :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm going next month. Any recommendations?

Head to the Arikok national park
Rent an ATV and explore
Eat at the Flying Fishbone at sunset if you like seafood (exspensive but you can eat on the beach with the tide nipping at your feet :blessed:)

Any specific questions I can answer
My experience is usually different since my fam is from there so ask away and ill try to answer:ehh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Japan in March for 3 weeks, but Marrakech in Cotber for a few days. Will be blessed :lolbron:

Going to fit in a sneaky trip to Amsterdam too :russ:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need any info on Paris or Belgium let me know. Good time to visit Paris as tons of people have left for holidays
Breh Ima hit up Belgium and Paris. Where to stay? Going with my fam, 3 year old toddler for 4 nights. I wanna see EVERYTHING, but clearly that aint happening. What's a must see in Paris, where is the best place to stay? A breh recommended the 6 annitonement :francis: (spelling) Is the place grimey like NYC?