Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Travel by yourself, I'm in Florida right now by myself for 9 days flew down rented a car and going from Tampa to Miami to Orlando to ft Lauderdale

Nah but it would be nice. Most of the people I met while traveling have been nice but don't really kick it like I kick it. While in Cuba two weeks back met a couple dudes that seemed to have the same travel interests and talked about taking all kinds of trips. I was gone exchange info but the girl I was with was just being ridiculous and ran em off. As is right now I only got one person to travel with and always trying to meet other people to take trips with.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Where's a good place to go that affordable during the fall/winter Months? I want to take 2 trips, so I need suggestions for just adults(Baecation) and and I need a place that's good to take children(school age and toddler).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trying to come up with some last minute travel ideas since I'm on vacation next week. Something from Monday to Friday and domestic since I don't have a passport. My boy wants to take a road trip out west to Cali but that's like a whole day drive, not worth it unless it's a flight. Vegas is another option since he's never been. That might be expensive tho. I'm thinking maybe hitting up somewhere in Texas. Austin, San Antonio, or Houston. Maybe Chicago like I was originally planning to go with my other boy. Not trying to go to New York cuz that's too expensive and I've already been. Need somewhere new and that's not too expensive. Anyone know any good places to visit or any events in those cities that's popping next week?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm about to board my flight back to LA from Berlin/Prague/Paris/Venice/Rome and my "back to the real world" depression is starting to settle in.

It never fails...every time I come to Europe I start to think of possible ways to move here :mjcry:

Prague is a beautiful city. It's small in area but has a lot things to do and see. The views from Letra Park are dope. There's an open air bar at the top that turns into party at night.

Venice was extraordinary as always. It's the only livable place in the world that feels like a theme park. No cars, just the sounds of the canal and its vaporettos and taxi boats. Every corner you turn looks like a watercolor masterpiece. The main drawback is the hordes of tourists when you're trying to ride the vaporettos.

Paris was great. Kind of unsettling and reassuring at the same time seeing soldiers armed with automatic rifles patrolling all over the city. Had some beef bourgnion that changed my life.

I seriously need a vacation from this one. I might just go straight to Vegas when I get home. :mjgrin:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm about to board my flight back to LA from Berlin/Prague/Paris/Venice/Rome and my "back to the real world" depression is starting to settle in.

It never fails...every time I come to Europe I start to think of possible ways to move here :mjcry:

Prague is a beautiful city. It's small in area but has a lot things to do and see. The views from Letra Park are dope. There's an open air bar at the top that turns into party at night.

Venice was extraordinary as always. It's the only livable place in the world that feels like a theme park. No cars, just the sounds of the canal and its vaporettos and taxi boats. Every corner you turn looks like a watercolor masterpiece. The main drawback is the hordes of tourists when you're trying to ride the vaporettos.

Paris was great. Kind of unsettling and reassuring at the same time seeing soldiers armed with automatic rifles patrolling all over the city. Had some beef bourgnion that changed my life.

I seriously need a vacation from this one. I might just go straight to Vegas when I get home. :mjgrin:
How was Berlin?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
How was Berlin?

I had a blast there. First time being there with warm weather. Lots of outside bars and biergartens at the river front. I drinked a whole liter stein of heffewisien with bratwurst with the finest of potato salads :wow:at a riverfront beer garden..Gorlitzer park was full of people chilling, blazing, drinking. The African brehs are out there heavy with trees. I spent one whole day biking across the whole city and back. Separate lanes and traffic signals for bicycles...it's the best way to see a city for what it is. Berlin is a lot like SF. The graffiti, extremely liberal attitude, unique nightlife

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I had a blast there. First time being there with warm weather. Lots of outside bars and biergartens at the river front. I drinked a whole liter stein of heffewisien with bratwurst with the finest of potato salads :wow:at a riverfront beer garden..Gorlitzer park was full of people chilling, blazing, drinking. The African brehs are out there heavy with trees. I spent one whole day biking across the whole city and back. Separate lanes and traffic signals for bicycles...it's the best way to see a city for what it is. Berlin is a lot like SF. The graffiti, extremely liberal attitude, unique nightlife
That city is definitely on my list

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh Ima hit up Belgium and Paris. Where to stay? Going with my fam, 3 year old toddler for 4 nights. I wanna see EVERYTHING, but clearly that aint happening. What's a must see in Paris, where is the best place to stay? A breh recommended the 6 annitonement :francis: (spelling) Is the place grimey like NYC?

Make sure you go to barbes:troll:
Did you ever make it to Barcelona? :lupe:

Breh I love Barca . One of the most beautiful cities I've been to.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps

can you go more into detail about the nightlife? like the dress codes, music, women, etc