Supporter
Daps
64NzXiJ.jpg

:shaq:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Trying to decide on spending 3 months in Colombia (Medillin..never been) or Bangkok... this is for summer 2018...any info would be greatly appreciated.

I never been to Thailand but south east asia in general is a MONSTER. Legit I wouldn't go unless I had a really strong contact there. I mean its not impossible but its not exactly like the west or even Japan where you can pass with some broken form of english and the local language.
Also, make sure that your phone is GSM/World phone. You WILL need to change sim cards over there and not having the internet/gps is a recipe for a disaster. shyt literally saved my life in Bali.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I never been to Thailand but south east asia in general is a MONSTER. Legit I wouldn't go unless I had a really strong contact there. I mean its not impossible but its not exactly like the west or even Japan where you can pass with some broken form of english and the local language.
Also, make sure that your phone is GSM/World phone. You WILL need to change sim cards over there and not having the internet/gps is a recipe for a disaster. shyt literally saved my life in Bali.
What happened?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I went to Curacao in January, the colored buildings were so prettyyyyyy!

And they had this gorgeous mother-of-pearl fan at the Mikve Emmanuel, I need one.

No more intl trips this year, just going to Dallas in a few weeks. Wait I may be hitting up Cuwaa, and still have yet to see Canada

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What happened?

We had some rented motors and some local goons tried to snatch our phones at like 3am (while we were ON the mopeds..as in...in transit...going like 45mph). This lead to our local connect (a good friend who moved out to Jakarta and speaks Bahasa) getting separated from us. We kept hold of our phones but Indonesia doesn't really have street signs so without that we woulda been assed out.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

:hhh: thailand is gravy. there are plenty UK & australian tourists in the areas of Thailand you'll likely visit. I went to the 2nd biggest island, Koh Samui, and 80% of the people I came across spoke English.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: thailand is gravy. there are plenty UK & australian tourists in the areas of Thailand you'll likely visit. I went to the 2nd biggest island, Koh Samui, and 80% of the people I came across spoke English. :jawalrus:

Dig it. Like I said I never been to Thailand...was supposed to go but the tickets to Singapore were dirt fuggin cheap so we went there. :manny:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
:hhh: thailand is gravy. there are plenty UK & australian tourists in the areas of Thailand you'll likely visit. I went to the 2nd biggest island, Koh Samui, and 80% of the people I came across spoke English.

Yea I'm definitely hitting up Koh Samui... a few other spots... the plan is Tokyo Bangkok Cambodia bangkok again and then back to New York