Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Keep forgetting to post here. I'm in Korea until tomorrow
My 3rd time in this country, all business no play for the 3rd time, makes no sense that I never get out here minus a bar next to the telly.
I love the south Korean flag, it's dope.
Been arguing with co-workers regarding which Asian women are the best grading there 6's on up...never got the Korean hype. In my Asian travels and being a Call native...
Filipino- Japanese- Chinese- Korean- Malay/Indos/Singaporeans- Thai- Vietnamese
Only reason Chinese is so high is cause they have more meat than everyone else...they have wayyyyy more paags

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
My 3rd time in this country, all business no play for the 3rd time, makes no sense that I never get out here minus a bar next to the telly.
Been arguing with co-workers regarding which Asian women are the best grading there 6's on up...never got the Korean hype. In my Asian travels and being a Call native...
Only reason Chinese is so high is cause they have more meat than everyone else...they have wayyyyy more paags

:gucci:if you're in Seoul, that's a major loss. you better get a drink or two in Itaewon

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Is it your first time? How are you finding it? :jbhmm:
Not first time, I've been back and forth this year, probably like the 8th time I've been here this year. We work out in the U.K. Frequently. To be honest, it's so big I haven't really been able to take in all the areas. Like that picture I took was from a 4-5 mile run I planned for myself this morning. If I didn't take time to do stuff like that, I'd barely see London as much as a person on vacation. Even with all that time spent here, I'm usually just doing gigs. London is like one huge town, to me, with certain centers in certain neighborhoods.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Not first time, I've been back and forth this year, probably like the 8th time I've been here this year. We work out in the U.K. Frequently. To be honest, it's so big I haven't really been able to take in all the areas. Like that picture I took was from a 4-5 mile run I planned for myself this morning. If I didn't take time to do stuff like that, I'd barely see London as much as a person on vacation. Even with all that time spent here, I'm usually just doing gigs. London is like one huge town, to me, with certain centers in certain neighborhoods.

Ahh right ok... I have a ton of family that live in London so I'm there at least once a year. It's one of my favorite cities in the world, there's always so much to see/do.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a stupid question but I'll ask since I can't get a clear answer from Google and I've never traveled before...

Since I don't actually know when I want to return, and the situation that I'm going for is kinda fluid, would I be okay with getting a one-way ticket to South Korea? Or am I going to need to have a return ticket before being allowed into the country?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Maybe a stupid question but I'll ask since I can't get a clear answer from Google and I've never traveled before...

Since I don't actually know when I want to return, and the situation that I'm going for is kinda fluid, would I be okay with getting a one-way ticket to South Korea? Or am I going to need to have a return ticket before being allowed into the country?
Border control will ask you how long you're visiting when you get there. They'll want to know the purpose of your travel and things like that. If you don't have a return flight and you're there for leisure, they might question you further. You should say you're backpacking and plan to travel further, that might make them less suspicious. But I recommend researching all the alternative plans outside of you having a flight so you have some story to tell them

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Border control will ask you how long you're visiting when you get there. They'll want to know the purpose of your travel and things like that. If you don't have a return flight and you're there for leisure, they might question you further. You should say you're backpacking and plan to travel further, that might make them less suspicious. But I recommend researching all the alternative plans outside of you having a flight so you have some story to tell them
Thanks breh.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Trying to decide on spending 3 months in Colombia (Medillin..never been) or Bangkok... this is for summer 2018...any info would be greatly appreciated.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Trying to decide on spending 3 months in Colombia (Medillin..never been) or Bangkok... this is for summer 2018...any info would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think you can go wrong either way. I went to Medillin last year, stayed in a cabin resort in the mountains. The scenery is breathtaking, women are gorgeous, drank and danced till 3am every night.

rZUyE2N.jpg

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I don't think you can go wrong either way. I went to Medillin last year, stayed in a cabin resort in the mountains. The scenery is breathtaking, women are gorgeous, drank and danced till 3am every night.

rZUyE2N.jpg

How long did you stay? I was looking at some
Airbnb... would that be better than a hotel? I plan on staying for close to 4 months.

Thailand calling my name though. I figured I'd stay in Bangkok... Suhkumvit Road... Budgeting about 7-10 racks for the duration.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you speak any Korean breh?

I'm headed to Korea on the 20th, never been to Asia before (never really traveled internationally outside of the Caribbean), tell me everything you can breh lol. I'm just a small town cat tryna get his passport game up lol.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How long did you stay? I was looking at some
Airbnb... would that be better than a hotel? I plan on staying for close to 4 months.

Thailand calling my name though. I figured I'd stay in Bangkok... Suhkumvit Road... Budgeting about 7-10 racks for the duration.
2 weeks. If you're staying that long then you're better off finding an airbnb in the city and then getting a cottage in the mountains for a portion of your trip. good thing about colombia is the dollar goes a long way there. i had a great time breh, but bangkok is hard to pass up and will probably keep you more entertained for that length of time. why are you leaving for 4 months?