Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i could tell cancun stories for weeks!!! went there twice.. once for spring break 05.. and again for SB 09. you see it ALL down there. imagine a college campus (all hotels on one strip, all college kids, no parents,) but the clubs are $50 to get in and all you can drink... its not even an option.. its either all you can drink, vip all you can drink, or you ain't getting in. there's no regular club option

i got video of us partying with 4-5 girls in our suite and i turn to the camera and say, "looks like a good night huh? its actually 2 in the afternoon!!!" we'd get up around 12, start drinking (went to walmart and stocked up on 1.77 six packs of corona and liquor), and hit the street. then we getting at broads all day and taking them back

ONE THING THAT SUCKS... because its all resorts, you can't bring outside people in your room. unless you do what we did and rent an apt. so basically anytime we wanted to go somewhere we had the line "well we could ALL go to our place, they ain't tripping over there"

it was basically a week long, 24/7 party. i wish i had a way to convert those mini camcorder tapes to digital. 05 was the best (before the hurricane)

Cool, I'm heading down there in November for my birthday. We staying at the Temptations resort. It's adults only and all inclusive so I'm looking forward to having a good ass time.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
D.R...

that place was beautiful but it really wasnt that fun...the resort we stayed at was pretty much a 5 star hotel with a beautiful room...the waters were crystal blue...everybody kept speaking spanish to us because they thought we were dominican too...the food at the hotel was HORRIBLE...they had specialty restaurants those were good, had one of the better steaks i ever had there

we did an all day excursion which was very interesting. they took us to a village and we went thru different houses, interacted with the locals..the ppl there are beautiful...they gave us fresh pineapples and that shyt tasted like heaven i swear to god...they also had fresh coffee beans when u suck on em they taste like fruit...

it was hot as fukk...i still got tan lines from that trip and that was back in 09...and i got sunburnt like a bytch i aint kno black folk could get burned by the sun smh

I feel like you stayed at the exact same place and did one of the exact excursions that I went on when me and my wife went.

Ocean Blue and Sand?

Outback Safari Excursion?

:dwillhuh:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need feedback on Barcelona! Looking to book the honeymoon next year there. Any tips would be appreciated.

my favourite European city outside London....im thinking of renting an apartment out there....

watch out for the taxi drivers... they always try to knock tourists

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
my favourite European city outside London....im thinking of renting an apartment out there....

watch out for the taxi drivers... they always try to knock tourists

Awesome, thanks. The only thing I've heard is that the food is actually bad? I was very surprised to hear this. Thoughts? I've heard this more than I thought I would, and not even from picky people.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
i need to see the great american cities before i can even get into places all over the world :to:

wanna check NYC, chicago, miami, vegas, philly, DC, atl, NO... too many to name

Seeing posts like this make me realize that I've been alot of places...

I've been to NYC (dozens of times), chicago, vegas, DC, New Orleans, Memphis, Toronto, Dallas, Indianapolis :scusthov:, Milwaukee (the beer!), and live in ATL... (and a lot of other medium-sized/semi-popular cities like Charlotte, Orlando, Pittsburgh, etc.)

Never had the urge to go to Miami though... just stayed there one night cause my cruise left from there. Been through Philly but never felt the urge to stay there either...

I just want to go to LA... that's the last American city I would really like to visit

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Can someone give me info on Honolulu? Like what I must see/do, whats the best clubs, and where kanye lives and hoops at :shaq:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so jealous :noah:

I wanna travel so bad but a 9-5 kinda prevents that shyt

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
so jealous :noah:

I wanna travel so bad but a 9-5 kinda prevents that shyt

No, only thing preventing you from traveling is yourself and excuses.

If that's not your career or some job you plan on keeping for the rest of your life, it should have no bearing on whether you travel or not. Plenty of people quit their jobs and travel the world.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I got a week of vacation I have to use before December.
I work at an airline, so I can fly for free basically anywhere. I dont want tropical or nothing like that, just somewhere remote where i can just chill and enjoy the scenery.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I should rephrase when i said nothing tropical.
It can be somewhere in central america/ carribean, but Im trying to go somewhere where watersports is not the only thing to do.
A beach is fine, just not a tourist trap where im surrounded by annoying honeymooners and old Americans.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What is the best place to live in Europe?

I want to live in a country where the government pretty much leaves you the fukk alone, reasonable taxes, top notch education system, low crime, etc.

Switzerland seems good but a friend of mine says that they hate black people there.