Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Every trip... we used it in NYC, Paris, London and Croatia. Only place we kinda got burnt was London, but we picked the cheapest place we could find there. Lesson learned. I prefer it though... nobody rifling through your shyt, nobody in your business watching you come and go, and you don't have to eat out every meal. I like to cook so it really works well.

Going to use it in Barcelona and Tel Aviv next month. They can be on that :mjpls:though, my wife books everything
Same, wife's photo allows us to book wherever. Airbnb got rid of the host being able to see pics upfront though so it should get better on the :mjpls: tip

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Heading to downtown Denver, Colorado in a couple of weeks. Will be going with 2 of my boys.

Any lounges, bars, or dispensaries I should check out in particular?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs...first off, fukk that storm on the east coast for fukking up my next 4 days. Me and a work colleague had decided to go to Argentina last night since we were both off. He was in Montreal for business and I was in San Francisco. Had to catch a flight from JFK but all his flights got cancelled and mines sat on the damn tarmac at sfo for 2hrs waiting on clearance from the east coast radar traffic control to head that way. Missed the connection smh. I should be in Buenos Aires doing the tango for the next 2 nights but instead...took a flight right back to the crib and chalked up my L.

I've travelled over 10000 miles this week for work domestically and I'm exhausted. I could go for a quality pampered Japanese bathhouse right now...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs for a quick trip to Cancun, i highly suggest Leblanc Spa and Resort. Pricey but probably close to the nicest hotel we stayed at down south.

We got a baby now so can't stay there, its Adults Only.

I'm thinking of staying at Nizuc it looks unbelievable.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
In Orlando for the wk...family vacation. What is there to do down here (besides DisneyWorld, Universal, etc)?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Goin to Vegas mid August gonna be disgustingly hot.

@itsyoung!! not tryina turn up but im sure its dead season right?

We stayed at Aria last time, what's a nice classy hotel for families?

Wynn?

:smh:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Wynn?

Stay away from Circus circus that place looks like a got damn nightmare lol. We stayed at the west gate for like $30 a night and took either the monorail or our rental car and parked it in the free hotel garages along the back of the strip. They have an in house prince tribute show I heard was actually pretty good.

Check out the zumanity show with your chick, should get the juices flowing afterwards.

In Orlando for the wk...family vacation. What is there to do down here (besides DisneyWorld, Universal, etc)?

Check out Gloria Estefans Bingos restaurant and maybe catch the La Nouba cirque du soleil show (both in downtown Disney lol). Not much in Orlando to do outside of wasting money seeing the Magic play a bball game :trash:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Wynn?

did you not like aria? MGM has some family oriented pools etc and isnt that expensive and still fairly nice

nah August still prime season in Vegas.

May-mid september (iheart radio/olympia weekend) are busiest times

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
did you not like aria? MGM has some family oriented pools etc and isnt that expensive and still fairly nice

nah August still prime season in Vegas.

May-mid september (iheart radio/olympia weekend) are busiest times
Aria was amazing..we turned the fukk up back then..it was April 2014 right around my bday..

appreciate the tip tho breh