Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'll be in DC soon. Give me some ideas.
First time

Shake shak burgers :wow: why don't we have this in kkkanada :snoop:

Go to the National Museum of African American History and Culture i couldn't go in cause the line was too long and u gotta pre register

I know a lot about the night life lol
Park dc Friday nights
The W rooftop for the bougie educated crowd like yourself

Bliss DC for the ratchet males

Fred

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
First time

Shake shak burgers :wow: why don't we have this in kkkanada :snoop:

Go to the National Museum of African American History and Culture i couldn't go in cause the line was too long and u gotta pre register

I know a lot about the night life lol
Park dc Friday nights
The W rooftop for the bougie educated crowd like yourself

Bliss DC for the ratchet males

Fred
Shake shake is a waste of money

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's been a while since I've been but here's a few suggestions..

For dinner, La Muscleria. It's a restaurant that specializes in mussels. I don't think I've seen a menu with so many mussel options.

For drinks/dancing, Marula Cafe. It's in the cut so it might be hard to find but once you're there it's pretty dope. Older mostly local crowd and soulful house music, if you're into that sort of thing.

Jamboree is another spot for dancing. Small basement spot that plays mostly commercial hip-hop or 'top 40' hip-hop from a couple years ago. Mix of locals and tourists. All the darkness and grinding makes it good for finding a sket.

I did a double decker bus tour on the route that takes you through Gracia, the northern part of the city. Gracia has more of a 'village' feel to it's neighborhoods it was cool to see that variety.
Good looking breh!

Too bad i can't go to that mussels place cuz my chick is allergic to shellfish :beli:

I'll be hitting the rest of those spots though.

ElMasChingon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexico City in 10 days for a week
Just got back from Mexico City last month. Loved it! I went specifically to watch Metalica twice at Foro Sol. Took a tour of the Pyramids in Teotihuacan......Checked out the Lucha Libre. A must! The Forest at Chapultepec which is equivalent to their Central Park NYC.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Gotta go to Portland, Maine area next week on biz
I think I might drive up to Montreal once I'm done with work :jbhmm:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Just got back from Mexico City last month. Loved it! I went specifically to watch Metalica twice at Foro Sol. Took a tour of the Pyramids in Teotihuacan......Checked out the Lucha Libre. A must! The Forest at Chapultepec which is equivalent to their Central Park NYC.
Did you peep the concession people walking up and down the aisles selling ramen noodles in a cup?:francis::heh:

There's times when I feel like Mexico City can be a little too euro/cac leaning but I still got love for the city. I had some goat moments there:banderas:

ElMasChingon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you peep the concession people walking up and down the aisles selling ramen noodles in a cup?:francis::heh:

There's times when I feel like Mexico City can be a little too euro/cac leaning but I still got love for the city. I had some goat moments there:banderas:
I didn't see the noodles but I saw the tortas de jamon!!!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Was in the Amalfi Coast a few weeks ago, very nice place great views, if you looking for a family chill spot thats a good one. Last weekend I spent in Berlin went to this fine establishment
Artemis, whew:whew: them bulgarian and romanian hoes treated a brother very well
Berlin is a beutiful city, the architecture is amazing, I went and saw fast 8 at the Sony center, one of the flyest places ever:ooh:

In two weeks Venice, then Barcelona the following week.
June - Zurich
July - Majorca/Ibiza maybe a few days in Prague (if I feel like hoeing it up again)
August 2 weeks somewhere TBD

it should be a good summer

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I've been New Hampshire/Maine for the past few weeks, got 3 more weeks.

It's definitely a needed change of scenery, but how do y'all live in these cac towns long term?:hhh:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Was in the Amalfi Coast a few weeks ago, very nice place great views, if you looking for a family chill spot thats a good one. Last weekend I spent in Berlin went to this fine establishment
Artemis, whew:whew: them bulgarian and romanian hoes treated a brother very well
Berlin is a beutiful city, the architecture is amazing, I went and saw fast 8 at the Sony center, one of the flyest places ever:ooh:

In two weeks Venice, then Barcelona the following week.
June - Zurich
July - Majorca/Ibiza maybe a few days in Prague (if I feel like hoeing it up again)
August 2 weeks somewhere TBD

it should be a good summer
All of this is just vacation?