Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i need to see the great american cities before i can even get into places all over the world :to:

wanna check NYC, chicago, miami, vegas, philly, DC, atl, NO... too many to name

Might as well just list NO, NYC, LA, Miami, Vegas, SF and the Chi, you're not missing out much on the other cities if you visit these.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
After seeing the Most Beautiful Cities thread and the Top Spot in Your City to Eat thread I figure it's time to start a thread for those who like to travel. Put where you are going, get advice from posters on where to eat, shop, stay, go out.

In a month I'm off to London, Paris, Venice, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Rome, Barcelona.

we need to make this a sub forum; i hate searching for this thread when i'm planning my next trip.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Need feedback on Barcelona! Looking to book the honeymoon next year there. Any tips would be appreciated.

I've been to Barcelona once. 6 years ago. It's probably my favorite city I've been to. Sun, beaches, women (even though you'll be on your honeymoon :mjpls: nothing wrong with looking), food, shopping, art, culture, it's got it all.

What time of year are you going?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I've been to Barcelona once. 6 years ago. It's probably my favorite city I've been to. Sun, beaches, women (even though you'll be on your honeymoon :mjpls: nothing wrong with looking), food, shopping, art, culture, it's got it all.

What time of year are you going?

I'm planning on going later this year, I heard spaniards are mad racist, how do I hook up with them hos? What's the good clubs, etc?

Edit: i might be going next month :krs:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Hong Kong (07' & 09')

DSC00785_Copy.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You wouldn't recommend DR formpeopel that don't speak Spanish?

No, unless you're trying to stay on the resort 24/7. I ain't see any single broads that weren't :flabbynsick:

Once you leave the resort though, not a lot of English is spoken

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i been to england, ireland, germany, cancun, and about 3 cruises to the Caribbean.. not counting miami and some more states... matter of fact we have a crew of people that does two trips a year. bout to trademark our name and put out a clothing line... basically it'll be for people (nikkas) who travel a lot. cause most of us don't.

anyways we planning on a trip to DR for my boy's 30th. staying here Hotel EL Colibri Sosua Dominican Republic, Discount girl friendly hotel in Sosua at walking distance from club LA PASSION - 2 bed apts for 450 a week!!!! we trying to get the whole damn floor with 2 to a apt. its in a place called sousa, about 1 block from the beach

just trying to get info on that city and how the parties and women are. and are they negro friendly as we call it?? meaning the women are down for us and the clubs play hip hop.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
tell a story about cancun

i could tell cancun stories for weeks!!! went there twice.. once for spring break 05.. and again for SB 09. you see it ALL down there. imagine a college campus (all hotels on one strip, all college kids, no parents,) but the clubs are $50 to get in and all you can drink... its not even an option.. its either all you can drink, vip all you can drink, or you ain't getting in. there's no regular club option

i got video of us partying with 4-5 girls in our suite and i turn to the camera and say, "looks like a good night huh? its actually 2 in the afternoon!!!" we'd get up around 12, start drinking (went to walmart and stocked up on 1.77 six packs of corona and liquor), and hit the street. then we getting at broads all day and taking them back

ONE THING THAT SUCKS... because its all resorts, you can't bring outside people in your room. unless you do what we did and rent an apt. so basically anytime we wanted to go somewhere we had the line "well we could ALL go to our place, they ain't tripping over there"

it was basically a week long, 24/7 party. i wish i had a way to convert those mini camcorder tapes to digital. 05 was the best (before the hurricane)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
German women LOVE black men.

YES!!!! here and Ireland.. the only black men they have in the whole damn country are straight from Africa... and they hate them.

so when you show up with your american accent, looking like you came right off mtv jams, they are in LOVE. i went to both places during one trip in 08. i felt like i was the woman for real. i'd walk in the club, girls surrounding me, buying me drinks, auditioning for me to take THEM home. and didn't ask for no money. just regular club broads who love american rap and hip hop and to them, you're a damn black unicorn they must mount