Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
I've been to Europe and the Mid East.

I'm working on going to Japan hopefully by next year.

I love to travel and experience different cultures and ways of life.

If I seriously had the means to just travel for a whole two years (One years national and another international) I would.

The jets in the skies are calling my name. :sadbron: :wow:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I went to Amsterdam (b4 the ban). I had a blast went with acouple of friends. Instead of of staying at a hostel or hotel I decided renting an apartment for the week was the way 2 go (wise decision), we linked up with some friends that went out there at the same time but stayed in a hostel (we payed alittle more money but we all had our own space with just us instead of having to share a room with a bunch of strangers). The lady we rented the apartment from put us on to the smartest cheapest ways to get around so while my dudes that stayed at the hostel blew 100 €'s on a cab from the airport, we took the train and bus for a fraction of the cost.

The city was nice (it didn't rain as much as I thought it would), the herb was top notch 5-7 € a gram. I found it strange that u couldn't buy alcohol at a coffeeshop or weed at a bar...but I could buy my weed at the coffeeshop and smoke it at the bar :yeshrug:.

We took the bus around most places but their bus service stopped spittle after midnight. So if we knew we were gonna stay out allnight we used bikes to get around or took a cab back to the apartment.

The chicks were cool, very friendly :shaq:. Took acouple of trips to the redlight district...the hoes :ld: there was a few killers but a lot were :flabbynsick:. The nightlife was nice found a spot or to that played hip-hop most played house and club music (alot of Black Eye Peas I mean shyt they had that place on smash).

Food was good, found a nice halal spot by the crib. The had a place Chinese spot "wok2go" best Chinese I'VD had (or maybe it was cuz I was high all the time :ehh:)

I'll just say I had a blast it was everything I though it would be, if they ever lift the ban I will definitely go back ASAP and would recommend it to anyone who is about that life :smoker:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Been to or lived in:
Italy (Rome, Milan,Verona, vicenza, gaeta,Naples)
England(London,Banbury, Oxford)
Dubai:mj: the women brah
Philippines:mj:
Guam
Germany (black man land):mj:
Mexico

Going to:
Columbia
DR
Brazil
Belize

Thinking about:
Japan
France

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Trying to hit Vegas in November for my b-day. Where's a good place to find some deals?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just came back from Punta Cana, DR, shyt was dope

Those dominican broads, :wow:

Thinking about buying a condo out there.

Gonna hit the Grand Canyon next, then do Europe for a few weeks next summer. I really wanna go to Africa more than anything, but Europe is an easy place to get your passport stamped up with the quickness.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just came back from Punta Cana, DR, shyt was dope

Those dominican broads, :wow:

Thinking about buying a condo out there.

Gonna hit the Grand Canyon next, then do Europe for a few weeks next summer. I really wanna go to Africa more than anything, but Europe is an easy place to get your passport stamped up with the quickness.

bdizzle, did you visit a resort in punta cana?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
bdizzle, did you visit a resort in punta cana?

Ifa Villas Bavaro. All inclusive breh. All the drank you can drank. All the food you can :eat:

I seen a couple of them dominican waitresses giving a nikka the :shaq: face, but my girl was with me 24x7. My spanish is halfway decent, and one time I was at the bar drinking a pina colada alone wondering if I was really bout that dirtbag life :mjpls:

View outside my room
IMG_0083.JPG

The gawd politicking with flamingos on the compound
IMG_0101.JPG

The beach on the resort. Night time, on the beach, under the stars. Better than any air conditioning ever created :wow:
IMG_0107.JPG

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
that's night time? :wtf: that looks amazing. thanks for the tip bruh, can't wait to travel this year. first time ever out of north america...gonna make it count.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that's night time? :wtf: that looks amazing. thanks for the tip bruh, can't wait to travel this year. first time ever out of north america...gonna make it count.

:heh: naw breh that was during the day. Looking at the picture just reminded me how it felt at night time. During the day the ocena breeze is :win:, but at night :whoo:

I'd recommend starting slow with an English speaking country. Like I said, my spanish is pretty good, but there were times I was kinda struggling, even though a lot of people spoke English.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:heh: naw breh that was during the day. Looking at the picture just reminded me how it felt at night time. During the day the ocena breeze is :win:, but at night :whoo:

I'd recommend starting slow with an English speaking country. Like I said, my spanish is pretty good, but there were times I was kinda struggling, even though a lot of people spoke English.

You wouldn't recommend DR formpeopel that don't speak Spanish?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Need feedback on Barcelona! Looking to book the honeymoon next year there. Any tips would be appreciated.