in one week
going on the the wife's annual B-day cruise

going to
Half moon cay
key west
grand Cayman
Cozumel

People at work are like, man that's an expensive b-day gift:mjlol:
and I'm like, hell, :ufdup:buying your wife expensive shyt and losing cash.
I'm using work travel points for the flights and hotel, going on last minute prices and I get to enjoy myself too
probably spent less money than they did and still out the country for over a week
nikkas over there looking at me like:jbhmm::dwillhuh: :ohhh:

while i walk off like :mjgrin:

keep telling nikkas, there are levels to this shyt.

Bad Newz

Rookie
Daps
Trying to decide between Egypt, Tanzania, Thailand, and Hong Kong for my birthday. Leaning towards Egypt because Tanzania is expensive if you want to do a safari, and it will be rainy season Thailand. And I'd prefer to see the pyramids and learn some African history over Asian...

Bad Newz

Rookie
Daps
brehs, I'm trying to get my travel game up. Just came back from Long Beach/LA and now have the itch to go somewhere international.

Im thinking about doing it solo:jbhmm:

on my radar are these countries:

DR
Costa Rica
Panama
Paris, FR

I'm a single 24 year old breh:pachaha:

Panama is dope. Cool people. Not too expensive and the womenz.... :salute:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Trying to decide between Egypt, Tanzania, Thailand, and Hong Kong for my birthday. Leaning towards Egypt because Tanzania is expensive if you want to do a safari, and it will be rainy season Thailand. And I'd prefer to see the pyramids and learn some African history over Asian...

man i was thinking about tanzania too but rainy season starts in march so i'm leaning south africa. have you ever thought about SA breh?

Bad Newz

Rookie
Daps
man i was thinking about tanzania too but rainy season starts in march so i'm leaning south africa. have you ever thought about SA breh?

Yeah I went to SA a couple years ago. It's dope. I went to Cape Town. If you go definitely check out Robbin Island where Mandela was jailed. Also check out Table Mountain. Real nice views of the city up there. There's a hop on hop off bus that goes around the city and to the beach so I'd suggest that as well.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was in Thailand during rainy season, it didn't rain too much. I think Tanzania would have more to offer than Egypt.

Bad Newz

Rookie
Daps
I was in Thailand during rainy season, it didn't rain too much. I think Tanzania would have more to offer than Egypt.

What month? I looked at October this year and it looks like it rained all day everyday for 2 weeks. My weather app could havre been off though....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What month? I looked at October this year and it looks like it rained all day everyday for 2 weeks. My weather app could havre been off though....
I went. Late august early September